11/193 Hay Street, East Perth
Large & light-filled!
This beautiful well-presented corner apartment is situated on the 2nd floor, without any common walls for even greater privacy. Recently renovated, apartment 11 is a must view. You will be amazed by the neutral colour scheme, new carpets, freshly painted walls and ceiling to floor Verti-Sheer curtains.
This light-filled sanctuary is the perfect investment to add to your portfolio or as a city holiday pad!
• MASSIVE chef style kitchen with integrated dishwasher
• New stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• Stone Benchtops to kitchen
• Adjustable LED lighting throughout (Currently set to Cool Daylight)
• 2.6m ceilings
• Separate laundry/scullery with an abundance of storage
• Newly installed carpets & window treatments
• Freshly painted throughout
• Great sized balcony with new artificial grass
• Two queen sized bedrooms with BIR & master bedroom with en-suite access
• Separate toilet
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and both bedrooms
• Undercover & secure car bay
• Secure swipe card and dead bolt access
• Option to purchase fully furnished!
• Great onsite facilities including a large indoor communal pool & gym
• Currently approved for 'Special Residential' Short Term Residential, zoning can be changed (Subject to approval by the City of Perth.)
• Excellent leasing potential
Council: $1,274/a, Water: $1,417/a, Strata: $1,482/q (inc reserve fund.)
Local area amenities include:
• 20m to the closest bus stop;
• Free Public transport within the city
• 250m to Queens Gardens;
• 500m to Langley Park;
• 900m to Claisebrook Cove cafes & restaurants;
• 1.8km to Elizabeth Quay;
DISCLAIMER: All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.