175/471 Hay Street, Perth
BIG and bold in the city! A trendy abode near the Westin Hotel
Be very quick for this meticulously maintained, bright, airy and uniquely positioned apartment sitting proudly on the North-East corner on the 4th floor of this luxury development presenting a view to the new Westin Hotel and our stunning St Marys Cathedral! This home is perfectly presented and provides one savvy purchaser with the opportunity to buy a HUGE 102sqm (internal living), NORTH facing home with a current tenant in place paying $500 per week.
Step inside your grand front door to reveal a long bamboo hall way and sun-shine that streams in through the feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Stretch out in the gourmet kitchen and open-plan living and dining space. Indoor and outdoor living connects as your living and dining flows to the 8sqm terrace. The 2 SPACIOUS bedrooms are deluxe and the 2 chic bathrooms will impress!
- Luxury 4th floor apartment in an exclusive inner city development
- VIEWS of St Marys Cathedral and Westin Hotel!
- Fixed term lease in place at $500 per week until 04/06/2021
- Open-plan, well maintained and perfectly presented
- Spacious Master Suite with designer ensuite
- 1 secure car bay equpiped with elevator access
- Resort facilities: Gym, pool and grand foyer
Sizes and Rates:
Council: $1,881/a, Water: $1,300/a, Strata: $1,647/q(including reserve)
Internal: 102sqm, Balcony: 8sqm, Carbay: 14sqm, Total: 124sqm
Ready with 1 secure car bay and a location just an elevator ride away from your choice of fashionable city shopping and trendy cafes this property will be your perfect abode tucked away nicely from the inner city hustle and located minutes from Elizabeth Quay! Local amenities include:
- 140m to FREE Red Cat bus stop
- 400m to Hay Street shopping mall
- 850m to Elizabeth Quay
- 850m to Perth Underground train station
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. Some of the views from this property have changed since the taking of these photographs.