AT238 - 238 Adelaide Terrace Perth
DISPLAY SUITE NOW OPEN!
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10-11am or 2:30-3:30pm
AT238 is a luxury boutique development of just 119 exclusive apartments, set over 30 levels and offering discerning buyers the choice of 1, 2, or 3 bedroom, or a unique studio apartment. AT238 will enjoy both North and South facing river and city outlook.
Setting it apart from other developments are the spacious floor plans, which are between 20-30% larger than other apartment developments in Perth.
This is due to the unique enclosed balconies that flow seamlessly from the internal living space, via bi-fold doors. The balconies are therefore protected from the elements- becoming a true extension of the internal living space all year round.
CLICK HERE to view the brochure and floor plans.
- Studio & 1 bed apartments are approximately 30% larger than competing developments – with pricing starting from $320,000
- 2 bedroom are located from Level 7- Level 20- North and South Facing , with pricing starting from $630,000 (some with 2 car bays)
- 3 bedroom are located from Level 21 – Level 30 with only 2 x apartments per floor-approximately 161sqm – prices from $1,235,000 (with 2 car bays)
- Facilities on Level 6 include dining room, theatre, dog wash, 20 metre heated pool, cabana, gym, steam room, business centre, outdoor BBQ, and residents lounge
- Additional rooftop resident facilities on Level 31 to enjoy the spectacular city and river views, including an outdoor cinema, resident bar and lounge plus outdoor deck
- Smart lighting and keyless entry to each apartment is another distinctive feature.
AT238 will enjoy a premium inner city location, with the following amenities nearby:
- 100m to Coffee Club, moments to Perth CBD and our best inner city bars, cafes and restaurants
- Located just 300m to Langley Park, 500m to Swan River waterfront, walking and cycle paths
- 300m to Mercedes College, 500m to Royal Perth Hospital
- Free CAT bus on your doorstep, 850m to Hay St Mall
- 900m to Elizabeth Quay piazza, restaurants, ferry & train access and more
- Less than 2km to Perth’s inner city hubs including Cathedral Square, Kings Park, East Perth, Northbridge
Construction commenced! Completion due Mid 2022.
Contact Peter Wright for more information on 0437 727 476.