AT238, 238 Adelaide Terrace Perth
AT238 is a luxury boutique development of just 119 exclusive apartments, set over 30 levels and offering discerning buyers the choice of 1, 2, or 3 bedroom, or a unique studio apartment. AT238 will enjoy both North and South facing river and city outlook.
Setting it apart from other developments are the spacious floor plans, which are between 20-30% larger than other apartment developments in Perth.
This is due to the unique enclosed balconies that flow seamlessly from the internal living space, via bi-fold doors. The balconies are therefore protected from the elements- becoming a true extension of the internal living space all year round.
- Studio & 1 bed apartments are approximately 30% larger than competing developments – with pricing starting from $320,000
- 2 bedroom are located from Level 7- Level 20- North and South Facing , with pricing starting from $630,000 (some with 2 car bays)
- 3 bedroom are located from Level 21 – Level 30 with only 2 x apartments per floor-approximately 161sqm – prices from $1,235,000 (with 2 car bays)
- Facilities on Level 6 include dining room, theatre, dog wash, 20 metre heated pool, cabana, gym, steam room, business centre, outdoor BBQ, and residents lounge
- Additional rooftop resident facilities on Level 31 to enjoy the spectacular city and river views, including an outdoor cinema, resident bar and lounge plus outdoor deck
- Smart lighting and keyless entry to each apartment is another distinctive feature.
AT238 will enjoy a premium inner city location, with the following amenities nearby:
- 100m to Coffee Club, moments to Perth CBD and our best inner city bars, cafes and restaurants
- Located just 300m to Langley Park, 500m to Swan River waterfront, walking and cycle paths
- 300m to Mercedes College, 500m to Royal Perth Hospital
- Free CAT bus on your doorstep, 850m to Hay St Mall
- 900m to Elizabeth Quay piazza, restaurants, ferry & train access and more
- Less than 2km to Perth’s inner city hubs including Cathedral Square, Kings Park, East Perth, Northbridge
Completion due mid-late 2022.
Contact Peter Wright for more information on 0437 727 476.