East Bank, 34 East Parade East Perth
Welcome to your new home, this Brand New, corner positioned & thoughtfully designed "East Bank" apartment enjoys a spacious open plan living area & stunning Perth city views! If you have been searching for a spacious & suave sanctuary located in the tranquil Claisebrook Cove village then don't miss out on this fantastic home!
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank apartments, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
- Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
- Sustainable Design- Energy efficient lighting, solar panels
- Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring
- 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing
- Commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
- European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
- Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
- Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
* 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
* 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
* Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
* 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket & international events
* 1.6km to Perth CBD
* 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
* 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
* 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks. At East Bank sustainability is not an afterthought, it is the very core of how these apartments have been cleverly constructed to reduce your cost of living. Understanding how these benefits impact positively on your lifestyle, well-being and financial health, East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks, and with the free Cat bus and train station at your doorstep you may even decide not to take the car!