Marina East, 16 Marina Drive Ascot- SOLD OUT!
PRIVATE LUXURY IN PERTH'S HOTTEST NEW ADDRESS
Offering world-class amenities exclusive to residents, Marina East boasts architecturally designed internal gardens which provide a truly tranquil sanctuary, complete with a barbecue alfresco dining area. A state-of-the-art Residents' Recreation Centre featuring a yoga room, gym, water sports storage room, and sauna; allowing you to completely immerse yourself in a lifestyle that will have you feeling as though you are constantly on holiday.
Marina East also offers the convenience of a vibrant alfresco cafe & restaurant on the ground floor (coming soon), perfect for your Sunday morning brunch, early morning coffee or culinary adventure. The life of the city is within easy reach, yet you will feel like you are on your own island, surrounded by green parklands and the calming sounds of wildlife.
Conveniently located only 5km from the City and 3km from Optus Stadium, Marina East is the ultimate, secluded waterfront location. Walk or cycle around the river along the lush parklands where you will find WA's finest accommodation and entertainment hub, Crown Perth. Or take a boat ride to the Swan Valley for lunch, or even Elizabeth Quay for an afternoon cocktail. No matter what your interests are, Marina Easts exclusive location has it all.
Marina East offers a choice of one, two & three bedroom apartments, plus a select number of luxurious Penthouses. Careful attention has been paid to give your apartment a feeling of relaxed luxury. High quality fixtures and finishes feature throughout, including deep freestanding baths, quality kitchen cabinetry and designer timber flooring.
Details & Features:
- Floor to ceiling glass to bring your outlook inside
- Large balconies with an emphasis on usable entertaining spaces
- 2.7-metre-high ceilings to the living and bedrooms
- Quality fixtures and fittings with Miele appliances and induction cook-top as standard
- P50 Shadow line cornices to living, dining and bedrooms
- Luxury engineered timber flooring as standard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living & all bedrooms
- Central garden area providing a serene common space, with spacious BBQ cabanas for entertaining
- Paddle board and kayak storage facilities
- Enjoy a sauna or yoga session with water views
- Soon to be completed cafe/gourmet restaurant on-site
- Direct access to the marina boardwalk and parklands
- One of Perth's closest marinas, with ferry access along Swan River
- Built by Georgiou in conjunction with Hames Sharley architects
- Now complete, move in ready!
Local amenities & points of interest (distances approx.):
- Kuljak Island 300m
- Historic Ascot Kilns 250m
- Freshwater Park 500m
- Ascot Racecourse 500m
- Garvey Park- 1.2km
- Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre 3.3km
- Belmont Shopping Centre 3/7km
- Optus Stadium 3.8km
- Crown Entertainment Complex 4.2km
- Maylands Golf Course 4.3km