1508/11 Barrack Square, Perth
LUXURY AT THE TOWERS!
The Towers at Elizabeth Quay is the number ONE place to reside in this unique waterfront precinct. A marque of world-class lifestyle, The Towers offer the perfect blend of life and leisure. Elizabeth Quay is a vibrant & extravagance city destination. The wide choice of restaurants and bars combined with stunning water views provide a memorable experience and make it THE prime location for your next rental property.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Beautiful UNFURNISHED TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom apartment on the 15th floor facing the Stunning Elizabeth Quay
2.High & spacious quality fit-out with tasteful nuetral colours throughout
3. Indoor balconies with ceiling to floor windows - Perfect for utilizing your apartment entertaining space.
4. Tastefully designed kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, fridge, Siemens electric oven with assertive language selection and ample cupboard space.
5. Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort & NBN Connection
6. Luxurious bathrooms with stunning light features & rainfall shower head. Combined washing machine and drier to laundry
7. World class facilities including a swimming pool with BBQ area, residents lounge, games room and gym
8. Ideal location, close to the hustle and bustle of the city with cafes, bars and restaurants with even closer proximity to the Bell Tower, Elizabeth Quays and the Swan River Boat Ramp.
PARKING: One allocated car bay and one storage cage
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm an appointment or contact our Leasing Specialist - Amy Stinton on 0488 388 604 or on 9200 6168!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the time that you saw may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'
All attendees are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry.
This property is available for lease from 12th February, 2021.