19 Park Street, Subiaco
Stunning Subiaco Sanctuary!
A beautiful historic 1930's property with amazing features, including timber and stone flooring, cornices and skirting boards. Amazing white wall to ceiling shelving and windows, with French doors opening onto a spacious entertainer's patio.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Beautiful character home with soul and plenty of modern comforts
2. Luminous open plan living, kitchen and dining looking out onto the lovely outdoor area
3. Spacious kitchen with ample storage space, breakfast bar and a dishwasher
4. Master bedroom featuring its own oasis with French doors opening onto your own separate porch
5. Amazing location within the heart of Subiaco, there is just a short walk to Kings Park and plenty of cafes to enjoy along Hay Street
6. Spacious second and third bedrooms
7. With an extra living space and study nook- this historic home is perfect for a growing family
8. Perfect central location with City West and Subiaco Train Stations around the corner, access to bus facilities and a short drive into the heart of the CBD
Parking: Covered Car bay
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm your inspection or contact Realestate 88 on (08) 9200 6168
This property is available for lease from 05th April, 2019.