22 Henry Lawson Walk, East Perth
LUXURIOUS RIVERFRONT RESIDENCE
Rarely seen so close to the inner city, this opulent 5 bedroom plus Study, 3 bathroom, 3 car garage home with multiple living areas on each level is a true masterpiece.
This spectacular home sits on the banks of Claisebrook Cove, the Swan River inlet where dolphins love to visit! Just footsteps from home are waterfront cafes, bars and access to Matagarup Footbridge - connecting you to Optus Stadium and the Crown Entertainment precinct at Burswood.
Immaculately presented with attention to detail, this spacious home is designed to
accommodate a large family, it would have to be one of the largest homes in East Perth!
The home has all of the expected additional features. - zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, European appliances, intercom security, ducted vacuum, gas fireplace and secure three car garage.
By day, watch water birds and dolphins frolic in the Swan River Inlet. By night, enjoy balmy evenings entertaining on the upstairs alfresco as the City turns on the lights displaying an array of colour, or take a few steps from your front door to experience waterfront restaurants, cafes, and bars.
With CBD access via free transit buses or rail, walkways, cycle paths and easy access to the Mitchell or Graham Farmer Freeways, this is truly a location to be envied.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
• Three Storeys with Internal Lift to all Floors
• King Size Master Suite with Walk-in-Robe, Dresser and Double Ensuite with Spa
• 4 Spacious Minor Bedrooms all with Built- In- Robes
• Family Kitchen featuring Burl Walnut Cupboards, Granite Bench Tops, Miele Appliances and Large Walk-in Pantry
• Large Separate Laundry with ample cupboards and benchtops and adjacent Powder room
• Built-in Gas Log fire with limestone hearth
• Upstairs provides separate independent living with fully functional entertainers kitchen, lounge, dining, bedroom with ensuite and Storage Attic
• Entertainers Top Floor with Glass Bi-fold Doors opening to Terrace Overlooking Claisebrook Cove
Parking and Storage
Triple Lock-up Garage with workshop area and rear laneway entry
VIEWING: Please click the book and inspection button or contact Nicole on 0488388604 to discuss a private viewing today.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the open time displayed may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
This property is available for lease from 12th October, 2020.