220/189 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
Spectacular Birds Eye View!
This brand new sub penthouse level apartment located on the 35th floor in Concerto Apartments, offers the ultimate inner city living. Stunning views as far as the eye can see in an unbeatable location with an incredible array of amenities. Make this luxury residence your home today!
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Fully furnished and equipped 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located on the 35th floor
2. Luxurious furnishings with the finest fittings and fixtures throughout
3. Stylish kitchen featuring stone bench tops, glass splashbacks completed with quality Miele appliances incorporating induction cook top, integrated dishwasher and microwave
4. Airy and bright open plan living and dining area that leads onto a south facing balcony with 180 degree views
5. High standard of living include ducted zoned air conditioning, double glazed windows, 7 star NatHERS rating and NBN connection ready
6. Located conveniently on Adelaide Terrace, East Perth and just a stroll or free CAT bus to the heart of the CBD.
7. Wake up every day to the Swan River, Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quays, stroll to East Perth foreshore and the Optus stadium, hop on a ferry to South Perth, or simply enjoy the city's finest restaurants and sporting venues, all just minutes away
8. Resort style amenities including a 25m lap pool (heated for use in winter), fully equipped gym, sauna, games room, theatrette, dining room with full kitchen facilities as well as the Concerto leisure club featuring a residents lounge, two BBQ areas, board room, pool cabana and garden court
PARKING: 2 secure, tandem underground car bay's and lockable store room.
Don't miss out on this fantastic lifestyle, click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME today or contact our leasing manager at Realestate 88 on (08) 9200 6168!
*IMPORTANT* - Realestate 88 is 'COVID-19 Conscious'
All attendees are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry.
This property is available for lease from 17th December, 2019.