47/269 James Street, Northbridge
STUNNING DEVELOPMENT - STUNNING APARTMENT
Situated in an unbeatable Northbridge location, LINQ is just a short walk to the vibrance of Northbridge culture, restaurants and nightlife! With an incredible array of amenities within a 2km radius, you will LOVE the convenience of an inner city lifestyle.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Unfurnished one bedroom apartment located in LINQ
2. Airy and bright open plan living and dining area with an abundance of natural light throughout
3. Elegant kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft closing cabinetry, reconstituted stone benchtop and glass splash back
4. Spacious balcony with expansive views - perfect for entertaining!
5. Master bedroom retreat featuring built in robes and access to the balcony
6. 6 star NatHERS energy rating, secure complex with remote access and intercom system
7. Resort style facilities including a solar heated swimming pool, games room, residents lounge, sauna and pool deck with BBQ facilities
8. Unbeatable Northbridge location - only a short walk to restaurants and nightlife as well as Perth CBD
PARKING: ONE SECURE CAR BAY
Electricity: Strata Invoice, Tenant 100% Usage
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm an appointment or contact our Leasing Manager on 9200 6168!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the time that you saw may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
This property is available for lease from 13th January, 2020.