5 Little Saunders Street, East Perth
Fully furnished townhouse-style property in the gorgeous Boans Warehouse!
A unique opportunity presents itself to lease this two bedroom, fully-furnished, two level townhouse-style property located on the ground floor of the secure and heritage listed Boans Warehouse complex! The central location in Claisebrook Village is one to envy so be quick to secure this home.
This apartment offers a great opportunity for you to live in this exclusive East Perth pocket and features spacious open-plan internal and courtyard living, quality fittings and furnishings, reverse cycle air conditioning in the living and bedrooms, plenty of storage as well as an undercover car bay.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- One car-bay
- Furnished and equipped - ready to move in to!
- Ground floor apartment with private courtyard
- Great open plan living area with air conditioning
- Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Good size Master Bedroom with air conditioning
- Good size second bedroom with air conditioning and built in wardrobe
- Chic tiled bathroom with combined laundry
Complemented by the revered building facade and design, this apartment offers you the ultimate of inner-city lifestyles. Situated just a short stroll over to the stunning Claisebrook Cove Waterfront area where you will find a great selection of bars, cafs and restaurants as well as convenient access to IGA and public transport, including free CAT buses and local trains. The Swan River foreshore is just minutes walk away!
- Boutique complex
- Intercom security
- Close proximity to free Cat Buses, eateries and local shopping on Royal Street
- Walking distance to Claisebrook train station
- Walking distance to Optus Stadium
- Water consumption to be paid for 100% by the tenants
- Electricity consumption is to be be paid for 100% by the tenants
- No gas in the property
- Internet is to be connected by the tenants and tenants to pay 100% of connection & usage costs.
Contact our office on 08 6269 2288 to arrange your inspection today.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email [email protected] for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
This property is available for lease from 27th January, 2021.