59/189 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
DELUXE INNER CITY LIVING!
Located in the heart of East Perth, CONCERTO is Perth's newest & tallest residential Tower, residing amongst premier landmarks including the Swan River, Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quays. Stroll to East Perth foreshore, hop on a ferry to South Perth, enjoy the city's finest restaurants and sporting venues! From the Perth Concert Hall, Burswood Resort and Crown Casino to Queens Gardens, Optus Stadium and Gloucester Park, it is all just minutes away - you are sure to be impressed!
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Fully furnished 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment located on the 8th Floor in the highly anticipated Concerto Development
2. Luxurious specifications with the finest fittings and fixtures throughout
3. Stylish kitchen featuring stone bench tops and glass splashbacks completed with quality Miele appliances including induction cook top, integrated dishwasher and microwave
4. Airy and bright open plan living and dining area, this 3 bedroom apartment has a South facing aspect with a large entertainers balcony
5. High standards of living with ducted zoned air conditioning, double glazed windows, 7 star NatHERS rating and NBN connection ready
6. Spacious master bedroom retreat featuring a luxurious walk in wardrobe leading through to the stylish ensuite
7. Located on the Iconic ABC Heritage site, Concerto is conveniently situated on Adelaide Terrace just a stroll or free CAT bus to the heart of the CBD
8. Resort style amenities including a 25m lap pool (heated for use in winter), fully equipped gym, sauna, games room, theatrette, dining room with full kitchen facilities as well as the Concerto leisure club featuring a residents lounge, two BBQ areas, board room, pool cabana and garden court
PARKING: Two secure underground car bays (tandem).
Electricity : invoices to come via strata
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm your inspection or contact Nicole Golding at Realestate 88 on 08 9200 6168 or 0488 388 604!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
This property is available for lease from 08th May, 2020.