1/19 Wellington Street, East Perth
BIG and BOLD in East Perth! 116sqm internally
NOTE: The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to 3/8/2020 and without notice.
How does a property with no strata management fees in a boutique group of only 3 properties, supremely high ceilings and a super spacious 116sqm floor-plan sound? Be very quick to inspect this nicely upgraded 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom first floor apartment with 1 secure carbay and 1 huge 7sqm external storeroom. Towering ceiling heights, polished timber flooring and the ability to have a centrally located 'work from home' office just footsteps from free CAT buses, boutique cafes and local shopping makes 1/19 Wellington Street, East Perth one of this season's hottest buying opportunities!
Within walking distance to the Matagarup Bridge to Optus Stadium and Crown Burswood, as well as cosmopolitan Royal Street cafes, the Swan River, Perth CBD and trendy Adelaide Terrace you will be spoilt for choice when heading out for your morning coffee or weekend brunch. Leave your car securely parked at home and enjoy the finest of our popular inner city and Claisebrook Village.
Well appointed and nicely presented the trendy open plan living, dining and kitchen area with air conditioning and designer light fittings extends out to the private balcony for sophisticated entertaining. The leafy green outlook makes you feel like you are not even in the city! The kitchen provides a gas cooktop, an abundance of cupboards and a rolling bar that can be shifted from place to place depending on if you are having a private breakfast before work or after dinner drinks with friends.
Sizes & Rates
Internal: 116 sqm | Balcony: 5sqm | Car Bay: 14sqm | Storeroom: 7sqm | Total: 142sqm
Council: $1,452/a | Water: $1,065/a | Strata: Shared Insurance, Common Power, Water and Maintenance
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living plus car bay and HUGE store room
- SPACIOUS dining, kitchen and living area that flows effortlessly to the terrace
- Gas cooktop, reverse cycle air conditioning and polished timber flooring in living, dining and kitchen zones
- Rolling bar in kitchen for dining or drinks
- Sun-filled throughout including the bedrooms and living area
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom enjoying its own ensuite bathroom and private balcony
- Third bedroom or home office
- Well appointed family bathroom with a bathtub, separate shower and 2nd toilet
- Linen/storage press and European-style hallway laundry
- Storage hot-water system
- Secure gated complex
- Secure car bay and external store room
Nearby amenities include:
- 10m to free CAT bus
- 300m to Wellington Square
- 500m to the Swan River
- 700m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 800m to Graham Farmer Freeway
- 900m to Claisebrook Cove
- 900m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 950m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 1.3km to Perth CBD
- 2.3km to Optus Stadium
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.