1/34 East Parade, East Perth
76m2 OF PERFECTLY POSITIONED LIVING
This brand new North Facing 1 bedroom apartment has an open plan 61m2 living area with bamboo timber floorboards, opening out to a large 15m2 entertainer's courtyard, making this apartment one of the largest available in East Perth! Designed with the discerning occupant in mind, this spacious and clever layout is sure to impress no matter your needs.
The kitchen comes with gloss white cabinetry, stone bench-tops and a dishwasher. Your apartment also enjoys high 2.7m ceilings, key-less electronic entry & intercom system, laminated glazing system with superior acoustic and thermal properties & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning.
The master bedroom includes quality carpets with acoustic underlay, mirrored walk-in robes and a functional dual-entry ensuite. The laundry area also comes completes with a combination washer/dryer for your convenience.
A rare brand new offering in the sanctuary of Claisebrook Cove village, this European inspired streetscape is centrally located between the new Optus Stadium and Elizabeth Quay-If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
* Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
* Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring, 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing
* Energy efficient lighting, solar panels & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & bedroom
* European stainless steel appliances
* Stone bench-tops & soft close cabinetry
* Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
* Secure key-less entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
* Internal: 61sqm, Courtyard: 15sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Store: 4sqm, Total: 93sqm
* Strata levy: $485/q, Reserve levy: $40p/q
* 5 minute stroll to Royal Street & Claisebrook cove with an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
* 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
* Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
* 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge leading to Optus Stadium
* 1.6km to Perth CBD
* 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
* 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
* 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
DISCLAIMER: Please note, some photos used in this advertisement are of a similar display apartment. The layout, finishes, aspect and views will differ from lot to lot. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm the layout, finishes, aspect, views & price of each available apartment. Please enquire for specific details.