1/47 Tully Road, East Perth
Act now for this AFFORDABLE executive apartment in this exclusive location!
Enquire today to view this stylish lock-and-leave apartment in the heart of the Claisebrook Village. Step through the chic entrance of the exclusive Solstice tower & open the front door to reveal this customised & luxuriously styled home ready with high quality finishes, 77sqm of internal living, an abundance of sunlight and a spacious 34sqm balcony.
1. 2010 built Solstice Apartment
2. Complex facilities: Sauna, spa bath & plunge pool
3. Currently leased until 22/08/19 at the rate of $390 per week
4. HUGE entertainers terrace (34sqm)
5. Open plan living with beautiful wooden flooring through-out
6. High ceilings
7. Designer kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
8. Quality window treatments & ducted A/C throughout
9. European style laundry in chic bathroom
10. One secure, undercover car bay
11. Blue chip lifestyle - close to restaurants, shops, public transport and the Windan and Matagarup Bridges over to Crown Burswood and the Optus Stadium
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 77sqm, Balcony: 34sqm, Store: 5sqm, Carbay: 15sqm, Total: 131sqm
Council: $1,940/a, Water: $1,222/a, Strata: $1,246/q (Inc. Admin, Reserve & Special levy)
Leave your car at home & discover cosmopolitan Claisebrook Village & the Cove by foot. By night choose from the finest restaurants of Royal Street, Perth City & Mount Lawley. Stroll to the free CAT Bus & local train station. Secure your future blue chip lifestyle by being positioned a stroll via the footbridges over to the Optus Stadium & Crown Burswood entertainment precinct! Nearby amenities include:
- 750m to Claisebrook Cove
- 800m to IGA
- 950m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 2.5km to Crown Towers
- 2.6km to Hay Street Mall
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.