10/2 Edward Street, Perth
BIG and boutique! Be quick for this well appointed and securely leased city residence
This spacious and bright 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment boasts a range of great features, a secure tenant paying $300 per week as well as low strata fees of just $774pq. Situated in a stunning central location close to our Perth CBD, transport, restaurants and nightlife this is a must-see for every buyer looking for an apartment that is boutique in design and not the average cookie cutter property. Enjoy a sleek and well-finished kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher, ducted air conditioning, gas instantaneous hot water, quality floor tiling and an open plan living and dining area that flows effortlessly onto the generous balcony. This opportunity presents exceptional value for money and is a property not to be missed!
This home is situated walking distance from the best of our dynamic city lifestyles including the Optus stadium, Northbridge eateries, Claisebrook Cove and train station, Hay and Murray Street shopping malls and the banks of our gorgeous Swan River. Super convenient you can leave your car at home as everything is right at your doorstep and a stroll away.
Enjoy a long list of features and benefits, including:
- Secure garage parking for 1 car and a large storage room
- Spacious open plan living area with balcony access
- Master bedroom with built-in-wardrobes and balcony access
- Tinted, double glazed glass for privacy, insulation and quietened living
- Modern and sleek kitchen with gas cook top and a dishwasher
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Video intercom for convenience and secure entry into the complex
- Internal laundry
- Close proximity to Graham Farmer freeway for easy access in and out of the city
- Currently leased until 9/06/2021 for $300 per week.
- 170m to Claisebrook Train Station (only 2 stops from the city);
- 550m-700m TAFE international / East and North TAFE;
- 1.4km to State Library of WA ;
- 1.6km to State Theatre;
- 1.7km to Optus Stadium;
- 1.7km to Coles Central ;
- 1.7km to Optus Stadium;
- 2.1km to Northbridge.
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 59sqm | Balcony: 11 sqm | Car Bay: 13 sqm | Storage 4sqm | Total: 87sqm
Council: $1,750/a | Water: $1,176/a | Strata: $774/q
Enquire today with exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection of this fantastic property.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.