10/49 Sixth Avenue, Maylands
Rare 3 Bedroom Apartment With 2 Car Bays!
Located in a boutique and secure complex, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with 2 car bays will not last long!
Presenting great value with convenience & affordability in a fantastic lifestyle location, this is a perfect nest or invest opportunity for the savvy investor or first home buyer.
The Horizon Apartments complex is secure and private. It comes with communal facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and recreation room. Convenience and comfort are at your doorstep, with easy access to stylish restaurants and cafes, shopping, transport and Perth CBD.
Potential Rental Return of $450 per week.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located on the 2nd floor at Horizon Apartments on Sixth complex.
- Open plan living/dining area leading out into the large entertainer's balcony area
- Kitchen with ample bench space, breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances including oven, induction cook top and glass splash-back.
- Secure remote access to 2 car bays
- Master bedroom with built in robes, en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity.
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- 2nd bathroom with bathtub, toilet and vanity.
- Laundry incorporated into the 2nd bathroom and comes with large sink & dryer
- 3rd bedroom with built in mirrored robes
- Secure 5sqm store room
- Ample storage throughout the apartment
- Split system air conditioning in the living area for year round comfort
- Security intercom access to the complex
- Facilities including swimming pool, sauna, BBQ entertaining area, well equipped gymnasium & common lounge.
- Conveniently located just 4km to Perth CBD
- Close proximity to the Swan River & Maylands Jetty
- Within minutes of Eighth Ave cafes, bars, shops and restaurants
- Close to nearby schools including Maylands Peninsula Primary School, Mount Lawley Primary School, in Mount Lawley Senior High School zone
- Short walk to train station at Maylands
- Nearby parks - Bardon Park and Shearn Park
- Nearest bus stop on Guildford Road
- Close proximity to Perth Airport
Car Bay: 26sqm
Store Room: 5sqm
Council Rates: $1955.73 p/a
Water Rates: $1264.29 p/a
Strata Rates: $846.45 p/q (Admin Levy) + $94.05 p/q (Reserve Levy)
For more information or to arrange a private viewing please contact Chris O'Brien on 0452 581 831