10 Tonrita Place, Wanneroo
A super spacious stunner on 725sqm of land! Leased and ideally located
This fantastic 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers an amazing opportunity to first home buyers entering the market, downsizers looking for a little outdoor space or investors building their portfolio. The property is securely leased for $420 per week until 10/9/2021 giving you the option of moving in after the tenancy expires or keeping this neat property as a long-term investment.
Built in 1976 this home has been lovingly renovated and is located on a generous 725sqm Greent Title block comprising of a charming front yard, spacious and well designed floorplan, complete with a large paved backyard and boasting a below-ground swimming pool plus large workshop! All the thought has been put in to this home for one fortunate owner to snap up this great property in 2020.
- Renovated kitchen with modern appliances
- Roomy games room extension at the back of the home
- Marri flooring
- Gabled patio
- Sparkling blow-ground pool
- Ducted (evaporative) air-conditioning throughout
- Walking distance to shops, parks and schools
- Currently leased for $420 per week until 10/9/2021
Located close to schools and within walking distance of the Wanneroo shopping hub and business precinct, with lush parks nearby and great access to Wanneroo Road this attractive family home will suit a range of buyers and will not be on the market long. Nearby amenities include (Approximate):
- 270m to Wanneroo Sports & Social Club
- 650m to closest Petrol Station (Puma Wanneroo)
- 650m to Closest Bus Stop
- 650m to Lake Joondalup
- 750m to Wanneroo Primary School
- 700m - 800m to Wanneroo Restaurants (Chicken Treat, Pizza Hut, McDonald's etc.)
- 800m to Wanneroo Central (Shopping Mall)
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Land Size: 725sqm
Council: $1,600/a | Water: $1,280/a
Contact Exclusive Selling Agents Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 and Michael Adams on 0408 202 081 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change at all times without notice.