106/101 Murray Street, Perth
VIEWS AND LOCATION, INVEST OR NEST
- POTENTIAL VACANT POSSESSION, CURRENTLY LEASED @ $450/W UNTIL SEP 2020
- UNBEATABLE LOCATION, AMAZING INNER-CITY LIFESTYLE
- 17TH FLOOR, SPECTACULAR CITY & RIVER VIEWS!
Welcome to Zenith City Centro- right at the heart of inner city living. Centrally located on Murray Street, step outside your front door and enjoy the hustle and bustle of our vibrant city.
Modern and contemporary in every sense of the word, Apartment 106 is one of the largest 2 bedroom designs and offers supreme inner-city luxury, amazing views and terrific fixtures and fittings throughout.
- 2011 built, 17th floor, South Facing apartment
- Open plan living area, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony with panoramic City, Swan River and South Perth precinct views.
- Full height windows, stacker sliding door
- Excellent layout with plenty of storage and cupboard spaces
- Kitchen comes with Bosch appliances includes Cooktop, oven, rangehood, 1800 x 840 fridge recess
- King-size master has full height window sliding door and access to balcony, huge WIR, Ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored BIR, easy access to 2nd bath/semi Ensuite
- Separate laundry with wash basin and bench spaces, dryer and washer included
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Audio intercom security system
- Resident facilities on 18th floor include pool, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and sun deck with views across the city & to Optus Stadium
- Secure Car Space (Car Stacker)
Size and Rates:
- Internal: 77sqm, Balcony: 14sqm, Storeroom: 2sqm, Total: 93sqm
- Council: $1854/a, Water: $1296/a, Strata: $2307/q
When looking to live or invest, there's simply no substitute for a premium location. Located in one of Perth's most desired locations, residents are minutes' walk away from the beautiful Swan River, dynamic CBD, exciting entertainment, stylish cafes, bars and world-class restaurants.
Local amenities includes:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall with Woolworths and multitudes of shopping options
- 150m to St Georges Terrace CBD
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan Square, the Perth Train Station and busport
- 1km to RAC Arena for international concerts and events
- 2kms to Kings Park
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are of a display apartment within the building. The layout, finishes, furniture, aspect and views will differ from lot to lot. We recommend that Buyers contact the agent for a site inspection to confirm the layout, finishes, aspect and views of each available apartment. All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.