108/126 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
PRIME POSITIONED 1 BEDROOM
This apartment has been lovingly maintained and is perfectly positioned as a City base, savvy investment, or low maintenance first home. With vacant possession available, you can move in or rent out straight away and reap the benefits or this ideally located apartment!
Nestled beside Jacob's ladder on the prestigious streetscape of Mounts Bay Road, and across the road from the picturesque John Oldham Park, lies unit 108 in the sought-after Mounts Bay Village.
With so many lifestyle features on offer, this river-side pocket is second to none. With a tennis court, gymnasium and pool below, endless picturesque walk ways, bars, restaurants and cafes nearby, your entertainment opportunities are almost endless.
- Level 1, North-West facing in the highly sought-after Mounts Bay Village hotel & apartment complex
- 45sqm of stylish living area overlooking the pool & tennis court
- Spacious 12sqm entertainer's balcony.
- Mirrored, floor-to-ceiling built in robes
- Spacious ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Secure complex with key-less entry to the apartment & common areas
- Complex amenities include a full-size tennis court, well equipped gymnasium and spacious pool
- Internal: 45sqm, Balcony: 12sqm, Store: 2sqm, Total: 59sqm
Within walking distance, you will find:
- Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Bar
- Health Freak Cafe
- The Courtside Restaurant
- Mount Street Breakfast Bar
- Jacobs Ladder
- Fraser's restaurant
- Multiple bus routes, including the free CAT bus service
- Swan River cycle ways
- Kings Park
- Elizabeth Quay
Council Rates: $1,453.80 p/a
Water Rates: $1,030.12 p/a
Strata Admin Levy: $561.90 p/q
Reserve Levy: $120.55 p/q
Entertainment Levy: $92.60 p/q