10B Moldavia Street, Tuart Hill
Contact Agent for details
Get in quick for your chance to secure this Private Cozy Family Gem at a very keen price point! Contact exclusive selling agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 today to arrange your private inspection 7 days a week.
This private, cozy family home will provide one astute property purchaser with an opportunity with 3 BIG BENEFITS:
1. A sought after location;
2. Practical spaces inside & out;
3. Two separate car bays
Built in 1998, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is located in a private and small complex in the highly sought after suburb of Tuart Hill. Be the fortunate buyer to secure this versatile home and enjoy the convenient location, close to public transport and the local shopping district.
A perfectly designed floor plan flows exceptionally well with three private sleeping spaces, a bathroom and water closet all set away from all the main entertaining areas. Entertaining in this property is an absolute dream, on entering the home you will find a large formal lounge, leads to a well-appointed kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space, as well as a gas cooktop and pantry. Your living and dining space opens out onto your massive outdoor area, perfect for those summer barbeques we all love so much!
Conveniently located, this home is within easy reach of freeway access, just minutes from the bus and train station along with being within a 15 minute drive of three great shopping centres, Karrinyup, Innaloo and Dog Swamp. Feel like a coffee or a bite to eat? The Mount Hawthorn coffee strip and restaurants in under 10 minutes drive away. With all of this on offer who wouldn't want to call Tuart Hill home? This is a suburb on the rise, perfect for a first home buyer, young family, down-sizer or an investor. So get in quick while you can!
- 1998 built & freestanding villa in a small complex
- Premium location
- Huge private courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens
- Tiled open plan living and dining
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking and oven
- Neutral decor throughout
- Built-in-robes to all three bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Two car bays (single lock up garage with remote and one carport)
- Close to public transport, schools and entertaining
- Internal: 152sqm; External: 133sqm; Total: 285 sqm
- Council Rate: $1643/pa
- Water Rate: $1252/pa
- NO STRATA FEES!
This not to be missed home, is well worth your time to inspect.
Call Terry Lu today on 0410 213 027 to arrange a viewing!!