110/369 Hay Street, Perth
NEST OR INVEST WITH VACANT POSSESSION
Seize the opportunity to own this stunning apartment in an ideal location! Light and bright with a well-designed layout, this Royale apartment oozes style and sophistication whilst offering a supreme inner-city lifestyle. The 9m2 balcony enjoys a North facing aspect over Hay Street & Mercedes college, with sunrise views to the East.
Located on the 6th floor of the Royale Apartments, this spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment comes ready to occupy or rent out from day 1. Featuring a functional kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances, separating the 2 generously sized bedrooms. A secure underground car bay that can be accessed from both Hay Street and Adelaide Terrace, plus a spacious storeroom complete the picture. This apartment is sure to appeal to all buyers.
The secure Royale complex is exceptionally maintained. You will almost always find the building manager or concierge seated at the front door to welcome you home. This is a must see building in our CBD and an opportunity not to be missed! The complex boasts 2 pools and spas, a fully equipped gymnasium, full size sauna, residents lounge, meeting room, games room and concierge.
- Level 6, North facing in the 2009 built Royale apartment complex
- Well planned 75m2 internal apartment featuring open plan living, dining & kitchen with integrated European appliances, stone bench-tops & quality cabinetry
- 9m2 balcony with a light & bright Northern outlook over Hay Street & Mercedes College
- King-sized master bedroom, Queen-sized second bedroom, both with large BIR's
- Private ensuite bathroom to master bed, second bed serviced by the second bath / laundry with ample storage space
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning to living / dining
- Secure remote-controlled building access and on-site management
- Resort style facilities including two pools and spas, gym and sauna, two residents lounges, meeting room and games room
- 75m2 Internal, 9m2 Balcony, 3m2 Storeroom, 13m2 Car Bay, 100m2 Total
- Free CAT bus stop on ground floor, minutes to anywhere in Perth at no cost, leave your car at home!
- Peoples Inn Dumpling House on ground floor
- Hula Bula Bar, The Grosvenor Hotel, Jaws Sushi, Duotone Cafe, The Mint Asia, and Red Opium all within ~150m
- The Perth Mint, Wellington Square, Langley Park, Perth Concert Hall, Royal Perth Hospital, Queen's Gardens, The WACA, plus Hay & Murray Street malls all a short stroll away
- Council Rates: $1,679.45 p/a
- Water Rates: $1,179.30 p/a
- Strata Admin Levy: $1,084.35 p/q
- Strata Reserve Levy: $68.75 p/q
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.