1106/11 Barrack Square, Perth
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED-VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
POSTCARD VIEWS OF PERTH'S FINEST
Located on the water's edge of the Swan River, this home is the embodiment of beautiful design. Situated on a secure elevation, this Barrack Square property offers views of a lifetime. Relish the incredible sensation with Elizabeth Quay, the Swan River, our CBD and Kings Park almost within reach. Become woven into the story of what is set to become the new international icon of Perth. Bask in impeccable style and enjoy comfort as this property was made for those with a true appreciation for modern finesse!
This home serves as a jewel on Perth's glistening crown. Enjoy an apartment that perfectly blends elements of life and leisure. Being in the centre of activity, reside in a home that equips a fast-paced lifestyle. It is a rarity to be able to find a home that also allows for retreat and tranquility with jaw-dropping views, you will set the tone for your day with style.
Comfortability and breathtaking views are the theme of this home, and that is evident throughout this property. As you enter the kitchen, you will be left speechless. Get enamoured by the larger than life scene of Perth's finest, as this space offers bountiful abundance that will not disappoint your guests.
The definition of timeless elegance can be witnessed in the property's two bedrooms. The master bedroom is filled with natural light, as the large window is perfectly positioned in a way that makes the room glow. The master bedroom has plenty of storage space, it's very own bathroom and a his n hers walk-in wardrobe. The secondary bedroom is equally stylish and follows suit with its efficiency and charm. The two bathrooms of the home are a masterpiece that have been crafted with the most modern designs in mind.
The Towers comes with state-of-the-art facilities including a gym, swimming pool, residents lounge and a gorgeous barbeque space for hosting events. Rejoice in an inner-city lifestyle with this stunning newly developed apartment. Opulent living is a key feature of this home with the renowned Kings Park in proximity along with an array of excellent cafes, bars and restaurants within 5 to 10 minutes' drive from the home. The home is situated across from the Bell Tower and is walkable distance from the Old Treasury Building. Live life lavishly in a home that is at the centre of activity but also provides homeowners with a sensation of calmness and retreat.
Luxurious features include:
* Centrally located kitchen with appliances - two built in ovens, gas hotplates and integrated dishwasher
* The spacious living room is set in the heart of the home, overlooking the incredible views of Perth
* A mechanical window in the living room opens up to the most magical and panoramic views
* The master bedroom has it's very own ensuite and his n hers walk-in wardrobe
* Secondary bedroom with extra large built in robe
* Two bathrooms spread graciously throughout the home
* Two parking bays within the apartment complex
* Impeccable security with special key access
* Restricted access to the building
* Ample storage throughout the home
* Air conditioning throughout the apartment
* Close proximity to the renowned Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park and the Bell Tower, along with great local cafes, bars and restaurants
* A highlight of this property is the star-studded views of Perth, Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park and the Swan River
* The property is a brisk walk from the business district of St Georges Terrace
* Internal 93sqm; Store 4sqm; Car Bay 26sqm Total: 123sqm
Nearby amenities include:
- 10m to Elizabeth Quay & Bell Tower
- 665m to Perth CBD
- 1.9km to Kings Park
- 1.5km to Royal Perth Hospital
Elizabeth Quay will play host to a diverse mix of events, transforming into a vibrant, contemporary, city destination offering the perfect blend of life and leisure. The wide choice of eateries and bars combined with stunning water views will provide a memorable experience making it a place to return to over and over again.
Call Cherry on 0400 833 706 for your private inspection today.