1237 Toodyay Road, Gidgegannup
The finest land holding in the region! Water a plenty, a quality home and all the equipment
Ideally located in this super central West Gidgegannup location, once you enter the front gate of this adored property time seems to slow down as you take a moment to appreciate nature's true beauty. With 9 Murray Grays grazing in the green meadows off to your left and Cabernet Sauvignon vines with a backdrop of native trees to your right you cannot help but un-WINEd. An enchanted forest, pecan trees, marron in the water and sprawling paddocks await you. Water is plentiful here at the highly sought after 1237 Toodyay Road. You can keep cool in the Summer with two spring fed dams, a 75,000 litre water tank for the house, a 110,000 litre water tank for the troughs/retic and Suzanna Brook flowing at the bottom of the rolling green hills, plus a swimming pool for the kids! Did I mention that there are NO water rates as well as solar power plus a connection to mains electricity?
Being provided fully furnished and with the farm equipment all the work has been done for you to simply pull up your Land Cruiser and enjoy!
Available for purchase for the first time in 30 years the proud owners of this lush acreage are hoping that their prized property is enjoyed by the next owners just as much as they have adored it for the past three decades! Here is your opportunity to get off the grid and away from city life (located only 34kms from Perth CBD), while being on the doorstep to everything that you need and want including the finest wineries of the Swan Valley, local schools and specialty shopping in Midland. You could make this property your full time family home or simply your place of peace on weekends and for the holidays.
Continue down the kilometre long driveway to the central hub of the farm where you find the workshop (all equipment needed to run this farm is included in the sale), second shed, solar power, 2 x water tanks and cattle crush are located and ready for you to drop off your trailer or get stuck in to your next project.
Further down the gravel trail, past the central hub, nestled in the trees on top of the hill and over looking the valley with glistening water at the bottom is a well-loved and well-built family home. Features of the home include:
- 4 x 2 x 2 solid double Brick home positioned on the back half of the property away from road
- Rolling valley and water views with a level of seclusion that is rarely found
- Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning in the living areas
- Open plan living kitchen that flows into casual dining area and lounge
- Separated formal dining area
- Separated formal lounge room
- Huge main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Two space carport with high clearance to fit your 4WD
- Electric fence around the home (gated off from the farm)
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Swimming pool and bbq entertaing space
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Ducted vacuum cleaner
Features of the land include:
- 2x spring water fed dams
- Suzanna Brook flowing through the property
- 1,500 Cabernet Sauvignon vines (25 years old)
- 349sqm work shop with all the toys, including: Cool room, 3 phase power and solar panels
- 132sqm shed with electric roller door
- Plenty of marron to be found in the water
- 9 cows to keep all the grass short
- Small enchanted native forests sprawling across the block that provide shelter from the sun
- Cattle Crush that fits up to 60 cows
- Electric fences
- Estimated 50 x pecan trees
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Residence: 200sqm | Carport: 41sqm | Veranda: 63sqm | Workshop: 349sqm | Shed: 132sqm | Land Total: 33.0451 Hectares (81.7 Acres)
Council Rates: $2,300/a | Water Rates: $NIL
Distances to local amenities:
- 8.5kms to Swan Valley wineries
- 8.5kms to local fuel station
- 8.9kms to Gidgegannup town centre
- 9.1kms to Gidgegannup Primary School
- 15.1kms to Midland Gate shopping centre
- 34kms to Perth City
Contact Exclusive Selling Agents Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 and Tama MacFater on 0406 282 184 to arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All distances and times are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes and floor plans of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.