129/580 Hay Street, Perth
VIEWS THAT WILL AMAZE!
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
Apartments like these are few and far between! This spacious, well equipped and immaculately presented 2 bed, 2 bath luxury apartment, is located on Level 23 in the ever popular Equus Executive Apartments. It comes with glistening timber floors, mirror finished chrome tap ware, shining stainless steel appliances and sleek stone benches.
The true joy of living at this exclusive address comes from the breathtaking views you will enjoy from the windows of every room and from the full width 28sqm balcony. You enjoy views of the lush green slopes of Kings Park, glimpses of the Swan River and panoramic views of the Perth CBD - perfect for sunset gazing. After enjoying the sensational sunset, the magical view of Perth City lights up- leaving you feeling as though you can reach out and touch the nearby skyscrapers- it simply has to be experienced to be appreciated.
Equus is a resort style complex in the heart of Perth CBD offering an unparallel urban lifestyle with its own retail arcade on ground level and being just a short stroll from Elizabeth Quay, Hay St & Murray St Malls with many shopping choices, including Myer & David Jones, the Swan River & Langley Park and the Northbridge Cultural and Entertainment Centre with its array of award winning International cafes, restaurants and bars, the WA Museum, the State Library and The WA Art Gallery, theatres, cinemas and Yagan Square.
Features include, but not limited to:
- 2011 built, 23rd floor WEST facing, 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with amazing CITY views
- Full gourmet kitchen with stone waterfall island bench, loads of storage & double fridge space
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave & coffee machine
- Two generous bedrooms, both with balcony access
- Master bedroom has fitted walk through robe to en-suite double vanity & separate toilet
- Two beautiful deluxe bathrooms with stone benches and quality sanitary ware
- Family bathroom has laundry with tub and washer/dryer
- Glistening hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Sweeping 28sqm entertainers balcony with panoramic city, river and Kings Park views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Two side by side car bays placed directly opposite lifts
- Super sized 11sqm secure store room facing car bays
- Direct access to ground level shopping arcade for dining and various day to day amenities
- Secure building, floor and recreational facilities access with individual swipe cards
- Building maintenance, security and facilities managed by professional onsite management
- Intercom access from ground floor entrance to the apartment
- Semi enclosed heated pool, sauna, gymnasium and communal deck area
- Internal: 95sqm; Balcony: 28sqm; Car: 28sqm; Store: 11sqm; Total: 162sqm
Nearby amenities include:
- Across the road from Hay Street Mall shopping precinct
- Across the road from the City of Perth Library
- 250m to Woolworths
- 285m to Stirling Gardens
- 300m to David Jones
- 305m to London Court
- 385m to Murray Street Mall shopping precinct
- 500m to Elizabeth Quay
- 635m to Perth Train Station
- 655m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 840m to Perth Conversion Centre
- 1.3km to RAC Arena
- 1.7m to Kings Park
Opportunities like these rarely arise, so don't miss out!
Call Cherry on 0400 833 706 for your private inspection today.