13/72 First Avenue, Mount Lawley
Spend Less - Get More! Immaculate complex, functional living & a picture perfect location
Don't let this one get away...be very quick! Enquire today to arrange your private inspection of this affordable oasis.
This is a true blue-chip property for a first home buyer, owner occupier, investor or anyone in between! Located in arguably one of Perth's best suburbs, Mount Lawley, as the new owner of this sun-filled sanctuary you will enjoy the best of cafes, boutiques, restaurants and lush park lands that are all within walking distance to this vibrant home. Local schools, trains, buses & nearby freeway access add further benefits to this super central location. Low strata fees of just $420 per quarter is the cherry on top!
- 1971 built, upgraded, trendy and well maintained boutique complex
- Vacant and ready to move in!
- Gas cooking - Very rare feature in this price range.
- Metres away from Mount Lawley Primary School and Perth College
- Beautiful balcony with tropical outlook
- Big bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Located on leafy and tranquil First Avenue
- Private apartment positioned at the rear of the complex
- Undercover parking
- Complex laundry
Sizes and Rates:
- Council: $1,377/a Water: $1,003/a, Strata: $412.50/q (Admin) + $42.90/q (Reserve Fund)
- Internal: 37sqm, Balcony: 4sqm, Carbay: 17sqm, Total: 58sqm
Located in this vibrant city fringe suburb this apartment is close to many attractions including:
- 100m to Beaufort Street
- 150m to closest bus stop
- 250m to IGA
- 300m to closest cafe - Secondeli Cafe
- 450m to Mount Lawley Primary School
- 450m to Perth College
- 700m to Hamer Park
- 2.5kms to Maylands
- 3.5kms to Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site.