13 Pollard Street, Glendalough
3 Sold and only 2 left. CALL NOW!
If you are looking for a brand-new town house with all the upgrades and exquisite design features then you need to contact me today to arrange a meeting to learn more.
Top four reasons to buy!
1 - Bob Hawke College Catchment Area
2 - The sought-after location of these townhouses in a vibrant & central area situated down a quiet cul-de-sac;
3 - Modern and solid built home from a builder with a great track record of almost 40 years
4 - Have your say with style/finishes prior to the start of construction
Walk to Glendalough's trendiest restaurants and IGA from this stylishly designed home that offers a vibrant but peaceful low maintenance lifestyle. Located on the edge of the CBD and minutes walk from great public transport, supermarkets, parks and Lake Monger, you couldn't ask for more.
- Open plan living and chefs kitchen
- Activity Room
- Spacious laundry
- Remote control garage with storeroom space
- Top of the line appliances
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
- Stone bench tops in kitchen & bathrooms
- Integrated dishwasher
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Skirting boards
- Window treatments provided by the developer
- Bob Hawke College catchment area
From higher levels, not only will you enjoy some of the best views Glendalough, but you can also enjoy the perks of the local area, such as:
- Approx. 170m to closest bus stop
- Approx. 300m to Lake Monger Primary School
- Approx. 400m to Glendalough Village (Caltex, Subway, IGA, Pharmacy + many more)
- Approx. 750m to Lake Monger
- Approx. 1.0km to Glendalough Train Station
- Approx. 3.8km to Bob Hawke College and Perth Modern School
- Approx. 5.1km to Perth CBD
Internal Living: 132sqm | Garage/store room: 23sqm | Out door area: 61sqm | Total strata: 216sqm
Contact Exclusive Selling agent Tama MacFater (0406 282 184), to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the townhouse. The photos are for illustration purposes only and may not be the true representation of the final product.