1306/659 Murray Street, West Perth
Don't just dream of the ultimate West Perth lifestyle - live it! Built in 2018 and located on the doorstep of West Perth's best cafes and free CAT bus route, just minutes to the Murray Street Mall and dynamic Subiaco the Aire complex is the perfect city home!
Apartment 1306 showcases open spaces, a fresh and modern colour scheme and an inviting ambiance. The kitchen is truly the hub of the home and is well designed with a highly practical layout optimising storage for your cooking essentials, island bench and high-end appliances.
The main and second bedrooms are nicely separated for ultimate privacy. The spacious main bedroom features his and hers walk-in-robes, leading onto a private en-suite. The second bedroom has a built-in robe with access to the second bathroom, which comes with a combined laundry.
Have you always wanted to feel like you're on holiday? Imagine waking up, exercising in the MASSIVE and well-equipped Level 4 gymnasium, having a dip in the 22m solar heated pool, relaxing under the cabanas and for lunch cooking up a feast in one of the two BBQ areas. In the evening watching the sunset on the expansive sky lounge and roof deck....and we haven't even mentioned the sauna yet!
- Level 13 North facing apartment
- Intercom, security gate, surveillance cameras throughout the complex and world class building management
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with wardrobe and large window boasting city views
- Refreshing family bathroom with combined laundry
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 77sqm, Balcony: 21sqm, Carbay: 13sqm, Store: 4sqm, Total: 115sqm
Council: $2,319pa | Water: $1,791pa | Strata: $TBA
- 22m solar heated swimming pool
- Pool lounge & cabana areas for relaxing & entertaining
- Rooftop sky lounge & garden to delight yourself and your guests
- Outdoor dining & gas BBQ area
- Games room with pool table & TV
- Fully equipped gym and sauna
Disclaimer: All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.