131/101 Murray Street, Perth
MILLION-DOLLAR VIEWS FOR HALF PRICE!
- 22ND FLOOR, SPECTACULAR CITY & RIVER VIEWS!
- UNBEATABLE LOCATION, AMAZING INNER-CITY LIFESTYLE
- SPACIOUS 77SQM OPEN PLAN INTERNAL LIVING AREAS
Welcome to Zenith City Centro at the heart of inner city living. Centrally located on Murray Street, step outside your front door and enjoy the hustle and bustle of vibrant city living. Take one of the city's many transport routes to destinations with ease or stay close to home and delight in the light and space of the city's parks and river walks. At the end of a busy day retreat inside your apartment and enjoy the tranquility in absolute style.
Modern and contemporary in every sense of the word, Apartment 131 is one of the largest 2 bedrooms designs and offers supreme inner-city luxury, amazing views and terrific fixtures and fittings throughout.
- 2011 built, 22nd floor, South Facing apartment
- Open plan living area, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony
- Panoramic City, Swan River and South Perth precinct views
- Full height windows & stacker sliding door
- Excellent layout with plenty of storage and cupboard spaces
- The kitchen comes with Bosch appliances;
- Including Cooktop, oven, rangehood & has a 1800 x 840 fridge recess
- King-size master features full height sliding door to balcony
- PLUS a huge walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom has a mirrored BIR & semi-ensuite access
- Separate laundry with basin, bench space + dryer & washer included
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Audio intercom security system
- 18th floor pool, sauna, gymnasium & sun deck with city views!
- Secure Car-bay (Car Stacker)
Size and Rates:
- Internal: 77sqm, Balcony: 14sqm, Storeroom: 2sqm, Total: 93sqm
- Council: $1931/a, Water: $1329/a, Strata: $2646/q (Including Reserve)
When looking to live or invest, there's simply no substitute for a premium location. Located in one of Perth's most desired locations residents are minutes' walk away from the beautiful swan river, dynamic CBD, exciting entertainment, stylish cafes, bars and world-class restaurants.
Local amenities include:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall
- 150m to St Georges Terrace
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan square, the Perth train station and bus port
- 1km to RAC Arena
- 2kms to Kings Park
Please call Peter Wright or Terry Lu for more information and to arrange the inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.