14/122 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
SOLD BY JOEL COOPER
WELL CONNECTED HOME OR PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - THE CHOICE IS YOURS
This fully furnished (optional), self-contained apartment is a secure, comfortable base next to Kings Park, Perth city and Swan River. The Apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, light and airy lounge/dining area, internal laundry and two balconies (Main balcony to the South, private second balcony off the master bedroom looking North).
Currently zoned for short term accommodation, the apartment is leased via Nesuto for a guaranteed rent of $400 per week. For owner occupiers, re-zoning for long term occupation is available, please contact Joel Cooper on 0488 242 283 for more information.
Stepping out from the apartment and you are immediately spoilt for choice with endless entertaining options. Take a dip in the sparkling outdoor pool, get a workout in at the fully equipped gym or have a leisurely game of tennis on one of the two tennis courts within the Mounts Bay Village. Public transport is right at your door step with multiple transport options nearby, a short walk into the CBD, up Jacob's ladder and into the amenity of West Perth, or go for a short stroll and you will come across plenty of terrific dining and shopping options all close by.
- Level 4, South Facing in the Boronia, Mounts Bay Village apartments
- Leased to Nesuto Hotel for $400 per week (gross) until 31/01/2020
- Able to re-zone and occupy if required
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including granite bench-tops, stainless steel dishwasher and air-conditioning to Living/Master bedroom
- Two balconies, South Facing with city views, plus a leafy North Facing master-bedroom retreat
- King sized master suite, with mirrored BIR & fully tiled private ensuite
- Queen sized second bedroom with mirrored BIR
- Second bathroom features full height tiling, bathtub and European laundry
- Extra storage/linen press in hallway, plus separate store room
- Access to all village amenities: 2x pools, 2x gym's, 2x tennis courts and a restaurant
- Secure complex with key-less entry to the apartment and common areas
- Guest parking available on centre laneway
- Internal: 85m2, Balconies: 6m2 + 5m2, Car Bay: 14m2, Store Room: 2m2, Total: 112m2
Council Rates: $1,889 p/a
Water Rates: $1,809 p/a
Strata Levy (including reserve): $1,295 p/q