14/181 Oxford Street, Leederville
PRICE REDUCED | MUST BE SOLD | NEST OR INVEST IN THE HEART OF LEEDERVILLE
* IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance. All our properties are a 'no touch' zone. "Virtual inspections" can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. *
Must be sold, all reasonable offers considered, Call Joel on 0488 242 283 for your private inspection!
Situated in the heart of Leederville on the Oxford St cafe strip, and in walking distance to an abundance of amenity, you will be hard pressed to find better value at this price! Plus, with such a central location, you won't even need a car!
The apartment is perched on the top floor (walk-up), features air-conditioning to the living area and can be sold fully furnished & equipped. With vacant possession available, you can move in or rent out straight away.
The complex features digital security (including intercom & security fob access) for your piece of mind, and a storeroom on the ground floor for additional convenience.
- Top floor (level 2, walk up), 2001 built apartment
- Sold with vacant possession, move in or lease out straight away
- Strong rental history, ~6% potential investment return!
- Option to purchase fully furnished & equipped
- Open plan living and dining with timber-look flooring
- Convenient kitchen with ample bench space, storage and stainless-steel appliances
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning to living area
- Double bedroom with built in robe
- Fresh modern bathroom and laundry off main bedroom
- Convenient storage shed at rear for extra storage.
- Secure complex with remote intercom entry and car park entry gate.
- Great complex with well-kept landscaped gardens.
- 50 metres to all the great cafes, bars, theatre and clubs on Oxford Street and surrounds.
- On the bus route to the Perth CBD, walking distance to Leederville Train station and meters to freeway entries.
- Low strata fees of only $546 per quarter
- Internal: 36m2, Balcony: 3m2, Storeroom: 3m2, Total Strata Area: 42m2
Council Rates: $1,424.10 p/a
Water Rates: $1,004 p/a
Strata Levies (including reserve): $546 p/q