14/20 Dean Street, Claremont
Forget the car, you can walk to everything!
Ideally located seconds away from Claremont Quarter, beautiful Swanbourne, tranquil Cottesloe, a plethora of great restaurants, boutiques and Perths best beaches there is so much to love about the location of this apartment.
The open plan living area is spacious and boasts plenty of natural light. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, stone benches plus luxurious custom-built cabinetry.
This property is perfect for a first home buyer, downsizer and or property investor. We recommend you be very quick to inspect this apartment!
- Quality Appliance throughout;
- Timber floorboards;
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors;
- Balcony facing over the treetops;
- Built-in study area off the kitchen;
- Split system A/C;
- Feature lighting throughout;
- Spacious master bedroom;
- Secure complex with intercom system directly to your mobile for convenience;
- Secure, gated parking;
- Common pool, drying area, BBQ, bike shed and lush open gardens;
- Security pedestrian gate giving access to Mount Street;
- Easy access to Swanbourne caf strip and Claremont quarter and Cottesloe beach;
- Only 400m to Claremont Quarter shopping centre entry;
- Purchase with vacant possession and move in straight away!
Sizes & Rates:
Total living: 86sqm (Approx.) + Exclusive use carbay
Council: $1,522/a, Water: $1,156/a, Strata: $934/q inc. water usage (Approx.)
Nearby amenities include:
- 400m to Claremont Quarter
- 450m to MLC & Christ Church Grammar School
- 700m to Claremont Train Station
- 500m to Swanbourne Train Station
- 950m to Scotch colleague
- 2.2km to Cottesloe Beach
- 4.5km to UWA
- 9.7km to Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: All sizes of the property and in the floorplan are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All distances to amenities are approximate and provided by Google Maps. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change at all times without notice.