14 Lyall Street, Ascot
MODERN HOME ON A 1090sqm BLOCK WITH 9 STABLES!
Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac & only 400m to the Swan River sits this 2011 built, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home featuring open plan living, multiple entertaining areas, good sized bedrooms and quality finishes throughout.
Living in this exclusive pocket of Ascot allows you to experience the Country, Riverside and Inner City feeling all at once, while being just minutes from the CBD, Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Precinct and Perth Airport.
The huge 1,090sqm block also provides 9 stables, feed and stock room, storeroom/tack room, washdown bay and vehicle space located at the rear, perfect for horse lovers and trainers. The home is located in a special zoning area of Stables Residential in the City of Belmont.
This main house is perfectly designed with side lane access directly to the fully equipped Jockey quarters, granny or teenage retreat and stables.
If you do not own horses, stable buildings of this size could be utilized by a range of tradesmen, builders, home handyman or anyone who needs space to park extra vehicles and toys (4WD, boat, jet ski, trailers, tools etc) PLUS the huge roof covering and stable space area could potentially be converted or used as a large workshop area.
Or you may just choose to lease out the granny flat/jockey's quarters and stables to earn extra income.
- 2011 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with double lock up garage with internal access
- Spacious master bedroom with his and her walk-through robes flowing into ensuite bathroom with double vanity, shower & toilet
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with mirrored built in robes
- 2nd bathroom with bathtub, shower & single vanity
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 4/Study located at front of home comes with built in furniture & ample storage
- Large open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop, electric oven, large walk in pantry and loads of cupboards/drawer space
- Large tiled laundry off kitchen with ample storage, bench space, Simpson dryer & direct access to clothesline located at the side of the home.
- Open plan dining and living area with direct access out to timber decked alfresco entertaining area
- Undercover timber decked alfresco area with built in BBQ and sink
- Double garage with two additional car spaces in front & easy direct access into the entrance hall
- 9 stables located at the rear of the property perfect for horse lovers or trainers
- Granny flat located behind the main home and includes good sized kitchen, living/dining and bedroom with bathroom. Split system A/C to main areas.
- Undercover alfresco area off granny flat perfect for entertaining
- Quality timber flooring throughout entrance, kitchen, living & dining area.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans to the main home.
- Alarm system and security screens throughout the home
- Side laneway access from front to stables area at rear of property.
- Block Size - 1,090sqm
- 400m from Swan River, walking and cycle paths
- 1km to Ascot Racecourse
- 2.9km to Perth Airport
- 3km to DFO Perth & Costco
- 4.9km to Belmont Forum and entertainment precinct
- 5.9km to Crown Entertainment precinct
- 6km to Optus Stadium & The Camfield
- 9km to Perth CBD
(All sizes, distances and measurements are approximate)
Shire Rates: $2895.58p/a
Water Rates: $1518.28p/a