14J/811 Hay Street, Perth
Absolutely Ideal For Investors Or Owner Occupiers!
This superb apartment is on level 14 (second highest floor) of the Paragon Apartments with magnificent 180 degree views of Perth and lots of natural light. Located in the best part of the Perth CBD in the prestigious and historic King Street precinct, right next door to the 6-star InterContinental Hotel. Inspection is a must.
Other features of this beautiful apartment include:
• Recently repainted and with new carpet and air conditioning unit, this clean and tidy apartment presents as new.
• A rare corner apartment (north facing) that has lovely natural light in every room, including the kitchen and bathroom.
• Has a delightful "L" shaped balcony where you can sit, have a drink and enjoy the great views of Perth.
• Fully furnished with good quality modern furniture, including a TV, fridge and washing machine.
• Only a few minutes walk to Coles, Woolworths, Raine Square, and countless shops, cafes and nightlife. Northbridge is a 10 minute walk away, as is Elizabeth Quay. You definitely won't need a car here!
• Secure swipe card only access to lobby and to each floor.
• Very low strata fees at $498 per quarter.
• Total area 46 meters square. Includes a useful storage room on the mezzanine floor. Secure mail room also on the same mezzanine floor.
• Is in the Paragon Apartments which is always highly sought after by corporate tenants for its close proximity to the head offices of BHP, Rio Tinto, South 32, Woodside and many others.
• A great investment, whether you intend to live in it yourself or to rent it out.
Sizes & Rates
Internal: 40sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Storage: 1sqm, Total: 46sqm
Council: $1,308/a | Water: $953/a | Strata: $498/q
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Michael Adams on 0408 202 081 to arrange your private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates/outgoings are estimated and subject to change at all times and without notice.