15/16 Marina Drive, Ascot
SOLD - FINAL 1-BED APARTMENT
This brand new luxury 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence can be all yours to secure today, situated in one of Perth's most sought after riverside destinations at Ascot Marina. Perfect for the first home buyer or investor!
Designed to perfection, this spacious apartment has a large, expansive balcony, perfect for the entertainer. The residence benefits from a gorgeous open plan living area which has been designed to completely encapsulate the natural light and amazing views of the stunning surroundings.
Featuring a lavish gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances including microwave/steam oven combination, integrated dishwasher and more, the open plan living and dining areas flow out onto the large entertainer's courtyard overlooking the central garden area.
The master bedroom benefits from a spacious mirrored built-in robes and luxurious ensuite off the bedroom, complete with a superbly crafted vanity and floor to ceiling tiles.
Offering world-class amenities exclusive to residents, Marina East boasts architecturally designed internal gardens which provide a truly tranquil sanctuary, complete with a barbecue alfresco dining area. A state-of-the-art Residents' Recreation Centre featuring a yoga room, gym, water sports storage room, and sauna; allowing you to completely immerse yourself in a lifestyle that will have you feeling as though you are constantly on holiday.
Marina East also offers the convenience of a vibrant alfresco cafe & restaurant on the ground floor (coming soon), perfect for your Sunday morning brunch, early morning coffee or culinary adventure. The life of the city is within easy reach, yet you will feel like you are on your own island, surrounded by green parklands and the calming sounds of wildlife.
Conveniently located only 5km from the City and 3km from Optus Stadium, Marina East is the ultimate, secluded waterfront location. Walk or cycle around the river along the lush parklands where you will find WA's finest accommodation and entertainment hub, Crown Perth. Or take a boat ride to the Swan Valley for lunch, or even Elizabeth Quay for an afternoon cocktail. No matter what your interests are, Marina Easts exclusive location has it all.
Marina East offers a choice of one, two & three bedroom apartments, plus a select number of luxurious Penthouses. Careful attention has been paid to give your apartment a feeling of relaxed luxury. High quality fixtures and finishes feature throughout, including deep freestanding baths, quality kitchen cabinetry and designer timber flooring.
Details & Features:
- Built in study desk
- Galley kitchen with quality appliances & ample storage
- Engineered oak timber flooring throughout living, dining and kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glass to bring your outlook inside
- Large entertainer's balcony areas
- 2.7-metre-high ceilings to the living and bedrooms
- Quality fixtures and fittings with Miele appliances and induction cook-top as standard
- P50 Shadow line cornices to living, dining and bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living & all bedrooms
- Central garden area providing a serene common space, with spacious BBQ cabanas for entertaining
- Paddle board and kayak storage facilities
- Enjoy a sauna or yoga session with water views
- Soon to be completed cafe/gourmet restaurant on-site
- Direct access to the marina boardwalk and parklands
- One of Perth's closest marinas, with ferry access along Swan River
- Built by Georgiou in conjunction with Hames Sharley architects
- 91 apartments designed across 3 separate, boutique buildings
Proximity in Distances (approx.):
- Kuljak Island 300m
- Historic Ascot Kilns 250m
- Freshwater Park 500m
- Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre 3.3km
- Maylands Golf Course 4.3km
- Garvey Park- 1.2km
- Belmont Shopping Centre 3/7km
- Crown Entertainment Complex 4.2km
- Optus Stadium 3.8km
- Ascot Racecourse 500m
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the layout, finishes, furniture, aspect and views will differ from lot to lot. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm relevant details.