15/33 Bronte Street, East Perth
UNDER OFFER - Call Ryan
Don't miss your opportunity to secure one of Perths finest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Apartments at this price point, with the added bonus of a secure undercover car bay and lock up store room. Positioned perfectly on the 2nd Floor of this exclusive building, with less than 50 Apartments in total and completed in 2014 this is truly a unique offering. Walk in to a modern open plan designer apartment with a feeling of seclusion and privacy while enjoying an abundance of natural light from your EAST facing windows and balcony.
This cleverly designed apartment offers a masterful floor plan that utilises every inch of the 75sqm internal space to provide a sophisticated, free flowing kitchen, dining and living area which in turn opens to a large bright and airy 11sqm balcony.
2 generously large well appointed bedrooms are positioned to one side, offering the perfect separation without compromise on any luxury. The master bedroom opens into its own modern and well appointed en-suite and has double built in robes. The second bedroom is located beside the main bathroom which has a European Laundry with ample space. Stroll home and relax on the edge of the City and enjoy being close to all that East Perth has to offer. You are walking distance to the new footbridge which will take you to the Perth Stadium currently under construction. Free CAT busses, plenty of restaurants and cafes, and Claisebrook Cove are all now in your front yard.
- Stone Bench-Tops, soft closing cabinetry and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quality flooring throughout and feature tiling, frameless glass shower screens
- Commercial grade windows, doors and frames for super quiet living in the City
- 2014 built modern complex of less than 50 exclusive residential apartments
- Resident Facilities include a well equipped gymnasium and residents lounge
- SUPER LOW Strata fees of $557/quarter
- Internal 75sqm; Balcony 11sqm, Car Bay + store = 101sqm total
Council Rates $1826/y Water Rates $1190/y Strata Levies $557/q