15/34 East Parade, East Perth
NORTH AND EAST ASPECT, CORNER POSITION!
Apartment 15 at a Glance:
- 2 Bed 2 Bath, 78sqm Actural Internal Living
- 2nd Level, 20sqm North East Aspect Balcony, Perth Stadium Outlook
- Strata Fees approximately $923 per quarter
Don't miss the chance to view this LAST REMAINING BRAND NEW 2x2 East Bank apartment! Entertain friends on your spacious balcony and enjoy the great Perth Stadium views.
This North East Facing sunny & bright 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment has an open plan living area with bamboo timber floorboards, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony.
The master bedroom includes quality carpet with acoustic underlay, walk-in robe and a private ensuite. The laundry area also comes completes with a washer/dryer.
The kitchen comes with white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, dishwasher and ample storage. Your apartment also enjoys high 2700mm ceilings, keyless electronic entry & intercom system, laminated glazing system with superior acoustic and thermal properties & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning throughout.
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank apartments, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
* Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
* Sustainability Design- Energy efficient lighting, solar panels
* Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring
* 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing window
* Commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
* European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
* Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
* Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
* 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
* 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
* Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
* 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket & international events
* 1.6km to Perth CBD
* 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
* 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
* 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
At East Bank sustainability is not an afterthought, it is the very core of how these apartments have been cleverly constructed to reduce your cost of living. Understanding how these benefits impact positively on your lifestyle, well-being and financial health, East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks, and with the free Cat bus and train station at your doorstep you may even decide not to take the car!
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange the inspection.
Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement. All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates