15/43 Wickham Street, East Perth
LOW STRATA FEES & 2 CAR BAYS
This apartment boasts the perfect lifestyle in a prime inner-city location, ideally situated close to some of East Perth's best dining options and bars in nearby Claisebrook Cove, Crown, and Optus Stadium only a short stroll across Matagarup Bridge providing enviable entertainment options.
Impeccably finished with timber flooring to living, dining & kitchen, quality carpets to both bedrooms, ducted air-con to all rooms, and a large north-facing entertainer's balcony. The stylish kitchen features stone benchtops, premium fittings, and ample storage space throughout.
Both spacious bedrooms feature walk-in-robes, the master bedroom has a private ensuite, and the second bedroom is serviced by the second (dual access) bathroom & laundry through the WIR.
A property of this calibre is a pleasure to present and is a rare offering at this price. Do not delay as a property like this won't last long! Call Joel on 0488 242 283 for your private inspection!
- Level 2, facing North in the 2014 built Haven Apartments
- Well designed floor plan with a spacious kitchen, free-flowing living area & large entertainer's balcony
- Timber flooring to living, dining & kitchen, quality carpets to both bedrooms
- Ducted, reverse-cycle Air-conditioning to living and both bedrooms
- Large WIR's to both bedrooms
- Instantaneous electric hot water system
- Secure complex with CCTV, remote access & audio/visual intercom security
- Complex amenities include a lap pool, BBQ cabana, gym, and resident's lounge
- Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
- Internal 64m2, Balcony 26m2, 2 Car Bays (Stacker) 14m2, Storeroom 4m2,
Location features (distances approximate):
- 100m to Wellington Square
- 800m to Victoria Gardens
- 850m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 850m to the WACA
- 900m to the Swan River & Matagarup Bridge (for access to The Camfield & Optus Stadium)
- 1.0km to Queens Gardens
- 1.1km to Langley Park
- 1.5km to Optus Stadium
- 1.8km to Perth CBD
- 3.6km to Crown Towers
Council Rates: $1,720.70 p/a
Water Rates: $1,190.76 p/a
Strata (Admin): $870.75 p/q
Strata (Reserve): $98.85 p/q
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.