15 Fluorite Way, Carine
This striking low maintenance family home will sell fast!
Ideally situated down a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful 2016 built, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, two level home with plenty of bonus space such as a study and single garage plus additional off street car bay will not be on the market for long! Leased to happy tenants you can buy now, enjoy the rent return and plan your move in the years ahead.
The internal layout is well designed with large spaces in all rooms and separates the main living zones on the ground floor and the resting areas upstairs. Take full advantage of the private alfresco that's designed for indoor/outdoor entertaining that seamlessly flows into the open plan living area for endless summer fun.
On the weekend, enjoy walks along the sea side as you will be living only 2.5km from the pristine 'North Beach' followed by great fish and chips watching some of the world's best sunset's that the WA coast has to offer.
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout;
- Stone bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms;
- Open plan Kitchen, lounge and dining;
- Separate Laundry Room;
- Ducted air conditioning throughout;
- Garage plus space for a second car (plenty of street parking for guests);
- Alarm system;
- 900mm oven and cook top;
- Chic bathrooms with quality stone & cabinetry
- Super convenient and accessible location.
- 550 m Regular Coffee Company
- 1.0 km Carine Primary School
- 1.2 km Carine Senior High School
- 1.8 km Trigg Health Care Centre
- 2.1 km Lake Karrinyup Country Club
- 2.3 km North Beach
- 3.4 km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 3.5 km Mettams Pools
Sizes & Rates (Approx.):
Sizes: Outdoor: 140sqm | Internal Ground: 117sqm | Level One: 98sqm | Total: 355sqm
Council: $2,099 p/a | Water: $1,398 p/a
Purchase today before interstate & overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket of Carine. Enjoy the future lifestyle on offer by being a short drive to the Karrinyup shopping centre, great schools, amazing parks and the beach.
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or Tama MacFater on 0406 282 184 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site.