151 Peninsula Road, Maylands
Bespoke Green Title family home that is big on space, quality and amenity!
The sellers of this modern, funky and well maintained residence are proud to offer this bespoke family home for sale in 2019 and want this property SOLD! All the work has been done for you to simply move in, stretch out and enjoy the relaxed living and entertaining zones right away. Be quick for your chance to own this modern Maylands residence that is perfectly positioned to experience the finest of riverside, city fringe and trendy cafe lifestyles.
This beautifully presented & quality built home will give you a feeling that you are in a Paddington style terrace but with a modern twist. Welcoming is an understatement with its 2 separate internal living areas, high raked ceilings, clean lines, feature skylights and windows, timber flooring and a free flowing and open plan vibe that provides the whole family with their own living, entertaining and resting spaces. Upstairs there is a grand open-plan living, dining and spacious Chef's kitchen with large stone island bench, all of which overlook the upstairs timber entertaining terrace and the lush green backyard. From the upstairs covered terrace you can really appreciate the bright blue skies and tall trees that adorn your private and low maintenance family yard space that is perfect for kids, teens as well as your fur baby!
The master bedroom is fit for a king and queen having a large open layout, reverse cycle air conditioning, balcony, walk in robe and adjoining ensuite bathroom. The downstairs second and third bedrooms are spacious and private and enjoy semi-ensuite access to the refreshing family bathroom.
The downstairs outdoor courtyard area is designed for all year round entertaining with a shaded design and feature outdoor stair case that connects you to the upstairs terrace and main living zone. The remote control security gates, covered carport plus additional open car spaces to fit 2-3 cars off street ensure that this modern day town home is functional, remarkable and at this low price point quite attainable!
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and quality stainless kitchen appliances
- Upstairs open plan living, kitchen, dining and outdoor timber deck
- Upstairs master bedroom with A/C, balcony, built in wardrobe and refreshing ensuite bathroom
- Downstairs lounge room plus spacious downstairs 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, family bathroom and separate laundry
- Secure green rear yard that is designed to be low maintenance - No green thumbs required here!
- Lots of storage
- Remote control gated off-street parking for up to 4 cars
- Spectacular street appeal to be proud of
- Land: 329sqm (approx.)
- Building Area (including terraces/balconies/courtyard): 228sqm (approx.)
Location Features Include:
- 40m approx. to closest bus stop
- 250m approx. to local area shopping
- 700m approx. to Maylands Yacht Club
- 850m approx. to Eighth Avenue, Maylands cafe strip
- 950m approx. to Coles Maylands
- 1.0km approx. to the Maylands Peninsula Golf Course
- 1.1km approx. to Maylands Train Station
- 1.3km approx. to Maylands Peninsula Primary School
- 1.4km approx. to Swan River foreshore
- 1.9km approx. to historic Tranby House
- 2.3km approx. to the Maylands Sport and Recreation Club
- 4.0km approx. to Mt Lawley Senior High School
- 4.6km approx. to the Perth CBD
Council Rates: $2,324/a Water Rates: $1,314/a
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate & provided by Google Maps. All measurements of the property are approximate and buyers are to rely on their own measurements when on site. All outgoings provided are approximate/estimated and subject to change at all times and without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.