159/369 Hay Street, Perth
108m2 OF LIVING WITH 2 CAR BAYS
LIVE LIKE A ROYAL IN THE ROYALE ON HAY APARTMENTS
Seize the opportunity to own this stunning apartment in an ideal location. Located on the 8th floor of the Royale Apartments, this spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment comes complete with a large storeroom, and 2 secure underground car bays that can be accessed from both Hay Street and Adelaide Terrace. This apartment is sure to appeal to all buyers.
Light and bright with a well designed layout, this Royale apartment oozes style and sophistication whilst offering a supreme inner-city lifestyle. The large 31m2 balcony enjoys a North facing aspect, while allowing you the opportunity to spread out and take advantage of seamless indoor/outdoor living.
The secure Royale building is exceptionally maintained. You will almost always find the building manager or concierge seated at the front door to welcome you home. This is a must see building in our CBD and an opportunity not to be missed! The complex boasts 2 pools and spas, a fully equipped gymnasium, full size sauna, residents lounge, meeting room, games room and concierge.
- Level 8, North facing in the 2009 built Royale apartment complex
- Spacious 77m2 internal apartment featuring open plan living, dining & kitchen with integrated European appliances, stone bench-tops & quality cabinetry
- Huge 37m2 entertainer's balcony with a light & bright Northern outlook
- King-sized master bedroom, Queen-sized second bedroom, both with large BIR's & direct balcony access
- Private ensuite bathroom to master bed, second bed serviced by the second bath / laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning to living / dining
- Secure remote-controlled access and on-site management
- Resort style facilities including two pools and spas, gym and sauna, residents lounge, meeting room and games room
- 77m2 Internal, 31m2 Balcony, 4m2 Storeroom, 25m2 Car Bays (Tandem), 137m2 Total
- Free CAT bus stop on ground floor, minutes to anywhere in Perth at no cost, leave your car at home!
- Peoples Inn Dumpling House on ground floor
- Hula Bula Bar, The Grosvenor Hotel, Jaws Sushi, Duotone Cafe, The Mint Asia, and Red Opium all within ~150m
- The Perth Mint, Wellington Square, Langley Park, Perth Concert Hall, Royal Perth Hospital, Queen's Gardens, The WACA, plus Hay & Murray Street malls all a short stroll away
Council Rates: $1,679.45 p/a
Water Rates: $1,190.76 p/a
Strata Levy: $1,190.76 p/q
Reserve Levy: $75.65 p/q
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.