16/250 Beaufort Street, Perth
CORNER POSITION WITH CITY VIEWS
Get in quick for your chance to snap up this corner position apartment in Beaufort Central at a very keen price point! Contact exclusive selling agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 today to arrange your private inspection 7 days a week.
TOP REASONS TO BUY APARTMENT 16
1. SPACIOUS- 72sqm open plan living areas
2. CITY VIEWS- 18sqm large entertainer balcony, Beaufort street facing
3. PRIVACY- Corner position, only one common wall
4. LIFESTYLE- Resort Style facilities, well-maintained complex, pet friendly!
Act fast for your chance to purchase this well-appointed apartment, ready for a buyer to move in today with vacant possession. You will enjoy the spacious open plan living & dining area, with two good sized bedrooms, plus ample storage. The sunset and city views from the North-west facing balcony provide a perfect backdrop for a quiet dinner, with amazing resort style facilities and the best of Northbridge just a short stroll away.
Featuring a practical 2 bedroom 1 bathroom floor plan, this stunning apartment features high ceilings throughout, new carpets, reverse cycle air-conditioning and good size balcony with caf blinds. Immaculately presented in the Beaufort Central apartment complex, this property could be your perfect lock up and leave investment or an affordable choice for first home buyers.
At Beaufort Central, you will enjoy access to a variety of resort-style facilities within the secure and close-knit complex. These include a full lap pool and separate swimming pool, a traditional timber sauna, furnished entertainment area, lush garden and an equipped gym. The complex employs several important security solutions, including fob entry, gated carpark access and CCTV throughout the building, with the bonus of a 20sqm car bay with a 6sqm storeroom behind.
The ultimate Beaufort Street location - and walking distance from Northbridge, Perth CBD, Highgate and Mount Lawley means you can get your breakfast or coffee fix anywhere! And enjoy all the dining and nightlife options Perth City has become known for!
- 2005 built, 1st floor "Beaufort Central" apartment
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, corner position
- One undercover 20sqm car bay, with two street secure entry
- Spacious open plan living area & split system air conditioning
- Big balcony of 18sqm, views of City and sunset
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storages, gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sinks
- Master bedroom with 3 mirrored door built-in robe
- Second bedroom with double mirrored door built-in robe and a big window
- High ceiling throughout, LED dimmer downlights to living & dining
- Separate Laundry, fully closable
- Resort-style facilities: Heated lap pool, swimming pool, a sauna, well-equipped
gym and a generous shared entertainment room that provides kitchen facilities.
- Easy access to the busy public transport thoroughfare of Beaufort Street, with the
free bus services just steps away at the front of the building
- A walk away from Highgate Primary School (650m) the State Library of Western
Australia (700m) and the New Perth Museum (under construction)
RATES & OUTGOINGS (Approximate):
- Council Rates: $1665 per year
- Water Rates: $1280 per year
- Total Strata Levies: $1187 per quarter
Please contact Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for your inspection of this fantastic lifestyle today.
DISCLAIMER: Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice.