17 / 1142 Hay Street, West Perth
BIG one bedroom sanctuary on the doorstep of exciting West Perth & Kings Park!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to arrangement of their viewing and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be canceled with little to no notice.
- 2003 built second-floor apartment with balcony
- Functional and great sized kitchen that flows to open plan living and dining area
- Split system air-conditioning in the living area
- Large master bedroom with built-in-wardrobe
- Dual access ensuite bathroom complete with laundry
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- 2sqm lock up storage located on the floor below
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX of only 24 lots!
Sizes & Rates:
Water: $955/a | Council: $1,586/a | Strata: $820/q Admin Fund + $55/q Reserve Fund
Internal: 64sqm | Balcony: 5sqm | Carbay: 15sqm | Storage: 2sqm | Total: 86sqm
Located on the ever so popular Hay Street, this spacious 1 bedroom apartment 1 bathroom apartment (64sqm internally plus 5sqm balcony), is close to everything: Harold Boas Gardens, Perth Arena, Kings Park, Water Town Shopping and public transport, not to mention being within walking distance to the CBD and of course only a few minute drive to areas like Leederville, Northbridge and Mount Lawley.
Much more than your average 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment this well-appointed residential home is nicely designed with a spacious open plan living area and balcony, timber flooring, an abundance of natural light, a combined bathroom and laundry plus a gourmet kitchen and roomy bedroom with built-in-robe. The secure undercover car bay and external storage room put ticks in the right boxes.
The communal BBQ area is here to enjoy the and the intercom access and elevator in the complex add to the security and amenity. This property has everything you want and nothing that you don't!
Conveniently located in vibrant West Perth residents in this centrally located complex enjoy the following amenities:
- 70m to closest cafe
- 100m to closest bus stop
- 120m to Hay Street's cafe and shopping strip
- 400m to Harold Boas Gardens
- 550m to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
- 750m to Kings Park
- 950m to Perth Modern School
- 1.5kms to Murray Street Shopping Mall
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.