17/116 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
SOARING HIGH CEILINGS & 95m2 OF SPACE
This spacious Grevillia apartment benefits from a terrific open plan living, dining and kitchen area, featuring granite bench tops with quality appliances and fittings throughout. When you step through the door, you will surely be delighted by the feeling of space with the double height ceilings throughout the living areas and the floor to ceiling doors/windows that lead out to the North-facing main balcony.
To the rear of the apartment, you will find the King-Sized master bedroom, and Queen-sized second bedroom, both with direct access to the secondary balcony. A tidy bathroom, plus separate toilet and laundry complete this well-designed apartment.
Do not delay, contact Joel Cooper for more information and to arrange your inspection today!
Key Features Include:
- Level 3 (walk-up), South Facing in the Grevillia - Mounts Bay Village apartments
- Leased fully furnished (periodic) for $410 p/w
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including thick granite benchtops & stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Two balconies, large North-facing entertainer's balcony from living / dining, plus South-facing with leafy tree-top outlook
- Internal: 82m2, Balconies: 13m2 (total), Car Bay: 14m2, Storeroom: 2m2, Total: 111m2
Positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring million-dollar apartment complexes and close to shops and public transport, Mounts Bay Road is a gem in the City of Perth nestled between the prestigious suburbs of West Perth and our dynamic Perth CBD.
The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Multiple bus routes, including the free CAT bus service, plus Swan River cycle ways all at your doorstep
- The Courtside Restaurant (50m)
- Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Bar, plus the Health Freak Caf (160m)
- Jacobs Ladder (260m)
- Mount Street Breakfast Bar (650m)
- Elizabeth Quay (900m)
- Fraser's restaurant (1km)
- Kings Park (1.3km)
Outgoings (approximate, based on FY 2020/2021):
Council Rates: $1,596.95 p/a
Water Rates: $1,133.45 p/a
Strata Admin Levy: $1,369.62 p/q
Reserve Levy: $156.59 p/q
Entertainment Levy: $67.30 p/q
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property and any quoted outgoings are estimated, buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.