17/131 Harold Street, Highgate
Sensational lifestyle, location and design plus a happy fixed term tenant!
Walk to Highgate's trendiest restaurants and cafes from this architecturally designed apartment that offers a vibrant but peaceful low maintenance lifestyle. Located on the fringe of Perth City and a short stroll from great public transport, sophisticated bars, popular restaurants, sought-after schools, plush supermarkets, leafy parks and the dynamic Beaufort Street cafe strip you will be spoiled for choice as the fortunate new owner of this striking strata sanctuary.
With a spacious and sought-after design, the floorplan and presentation of this home provides ideal living, entertaining and resting spaces. The two bathrooms are chic and refreshing and the bedrooms come complete with reverse cycle air conditioning and built-in-wardrobes. The 12sqm entertaining balcony flows effortlessly from the open plan living, dining and kitchen. Add to this functional design the internal laundry, external storage room, secure undercover car bay and the pool, gym, BBQ and lounge facilities of the St Marks complex to provide you and your tenants with the perfect apartment package in trendy Highgate.
- 2013 built St Marks apartment;
- Modern open plan design with functional spaces throughout;
- Generous balcony of 12sqm;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and both bedrooms;
- Secure undercover car bay and storage room;
- Amazing resort-style facilities including pool, lounge, sauna and gym;
- Secure complex with intercom access & remote control entry;
- Currently leased on a fixed-term tenancy until 24/08/21 for $450/week.
Sizes and Rates (Approx):
Internal: 83sqm | Balcony: 12sqm | Store: 5sqm | Parking : 13sqm | Total: 113sqm
Council: $1,711/a | Water: $1,314/a | Strata: $1,324/q (Inc. Reserve)
Not only will you love living in one the best apartment complexes in Highgate, you can also enjoy the perks of the local area with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 100m to Beaufort Street cafe strip
- Approx. 200m to Forrest Park
- Approx. 450m to the closest bus stop
- Approx. 500m to IGA Supermarket and Fresh Provisions
- Approx. 600m to Highgate primary school
- Approx, 900m to Perth College
- Approx. 1.1km to East Perth train station
- Approx. 2km to Perth CBD
- Approx. 2.5km to Mount Lawley Senior High School
Contact Exclusive Selling agent Brendon Habak (0423 200 400), to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.