17/143 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
LOCATION, LEASED & LARGE ON LIFESTYLE
*Leased for $360 per week until 19/05/2020*
Located walking distance from the Matagarup Bridge to the Optus Stadium and Crown Burswood, WACA, Langley Park, Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and designer shopping precincts, while being perfectly positioned above the cosmopolitan Adelaide Terrace cafe strip.
1. 2nd Floor North-East facing 2011 'Times 2' apartment
2. Leased for $360 per week until 19/05/2020
3. Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
4. HUGE 24sqm balcony
5. Stone benches, stainless steel appliances and quality cabinetry
6. Secure undercover car bay and storage room
7. 5 Star Resort Lifestyle: Pool, spa, sauna, boardroom, BBQ and lounge
Sizes And Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 48sqm, Balcony: 24sqm, Store: 4sqm, Carbay: 13sqm, Total: 89sqm
Council: $1,510/a, Water: $1,105/a, Strata: $949/q
Your undercover car bay provides your car with a secure place to rest each night. Leave the car parked and stroll down Adelaide Terrace for lunch or a beer at the trendy Grosvenor Hotel. Choose from the finest of international restaurants that are a stroll away. So too is the Carlton Fresh Market, local news agency and convenience stores, pharmacy, post office and free CAT Buses. Run the shores of our Swan River each day to remind yourself that life is amazing!
Local amenities include:
- 46m to closest cafe
- 130m to Rise Supermarket
- 180m to closest bus stop
- 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay
- 1.6km to Hay Street Mall
- 3kms to Crown Towers Burswood
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.