18/569 Wellington Street, Perth
Timeless classic in the heart of PERTH CITY
Who needs a car when you are this close to the action! Bus/Train terminals, cafes, bars, restaurants and amazing shopping within a 'couple minutes' walk from your front door. You are guaranteed to fall in love with this classic federation style warehouse set in the iconic 'Warehouse 569 Apartments' with a stunning heritage facade. The period features have been retained and include soaring timber lined ceilings, cast iron pillars, timber flooring and large windows.
This is perfect for the alternative buyer who isn't looking for a mainstream home but more a statement of who they are and what they want in life. This wonderful iner city feel apartment is ready to move in to right away as it has been lovingly maintained or for the right buyer they can renovate it in to something extra special.
- First floor location
- Incredibly high timber lined ceilings and cast iron pillar
- Large windows and timber flooring throughout
- Spacious open plan, internal size of 53sqm
- 4sqm balcony
- 2sqm basement storeroom
- Huge bedroom with built-in robe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Surprisingly quiet in an unbeatable location
- 1898 Heritage Building with rebates available on council rates
Sizes & Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 53sqm | Balcony: 4sqm | Store: 2sqm | Total: 59sqm
Council: $641/a ($1,391/a without $750 heritage rebate) | Water: $1,008/a | Strata: $557/q (Admin) + $187/q(Reserve)
Distances to local amenities
- Approx. 80m to King St and La Veen Caf
- Approx. 150m to Perth Busport
- Approx. 150m to Coles/ Raine Sqare
- Approx. 260m Yagan Square
- Approx. 350m to Perth Underground and Perth train station
- Approx. 450m to Perth Arena
- Approx. 600m to Centre of Hay St Mall
- Approx. 850m to Elizabeth Quay
Purchase today before interstate & overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket of our dynamic city. Enjoy the lifestyle on offer by being walking distance to all that the vibrant city has to offer. One thing is for sure, this funky fusion of old and new will captivate your imagination. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.