186/143 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
SOLD BY JOEL COOPER & PETER WRIGHT!
RIVER VIEWS WITH 2 CAR BAYS IN A PRIME CITY LOCATION
Located on level 8 of the renowned X2 (Times 2) Apartments, this immaculately maintained two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with two car bays, is sure to delight! Apartment 186 is perfectly positioned to take advantage of everything the Perth City lifestyle has to offer, with easy access to the swan river and the beautiful cycle and running paths that envelop it, Elizabeth Quay, great shopping, and a never ending list of fabulous bars and restaurants opening all the time, this little pocket of the city delivers cosmopolitan living at its best! And if you don't feel like going out, the 5-star resort style facilities will give you plenty of options for entertaining at home.
The free-flowing floorplan offers ample internal space & a large practical balcony, in a well-connected inner-city locale. The balcony enjoys partial river views and breezes, with the opportunity to spread out and take advantage of seamless indoor/outdoor living.
Viewing will not disappoint! Call Peter (0438 727 476) or Joel (0488 242 283) today for your inspection!
Apartment features include:
- Level 8, Facing South-West in the 2011 built X2 complex
- Large & practical 16m2 balcony with partial river views
- End unit, corner position
- Vacant possession available, move in or rent out straight away!
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including stone benchtops & European appliances
- Spacious King-size master bedroom, Queen-sized second bedroom, mirrored BIR's to both
- Private ensuite to master bed, access to second bath/laundry for bedroom 2, natural lighting & ventilation for both (a rarity for apartments)
- Freshly painted & new window treatments throughout
- 2 (tandem) car bays with easy access from Terrace Road
- Internal: 78m2, Balcony: 16m2, Car Bays (Tandem): 25m2, Store Room: 4m2, Total: 123m2
Luxurious resort-style building facilities, including:
- 22 metre solar heated lap pool for an extended swimming season
- Poolside sun lounges with casual table and chairs for entertaining
- Heated outdoor spa
- Multiple BBQ areas
- Lush gardens around pool & BBQ areas
- Spacious, fully equipped gymnasium & timber-lined sauna
- Games room with table tennis & pool tables
- Communal kitchen & lounge for entertaining
- Conference Room
- Full digital security system with intercom & remote access
- On-site building manager + concierge services
Council Rates: $1,777.80 p/a
Water Rates: $983.69 p/a
Strata Levy: $1,329.10 p/q
Local amenities include:
- 46m to closest cafe
- 130m to Rise Supermarket
- 180m to closest bus stop
- 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay
- 1.6km to Hay Street Mall
- 2.0km to Matagarup Footbridge
- 3kms to Crown Towers Burswood & Optus Stadium
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. Any floorplans provided are for illustrative purposes, may not be accurate and are to be used as a guide only (not to scale).