19/141 Fitzgerald Street, West Perth
BIG HOME for a small budget! 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 2 courtyards!
Welcome home! Own your very own piece of paradise in trendy West Perth. Close to public transport, the Perth CBD, amazing cafes and lush Robertson Park this 3 bedroom ground floor and nicely upgraded apartment sanctuary has everything you want and nothing that you don't! Low strata fees of just $1,024pq, resort style pool, gym and entertaining facilities are nice bonuses.
Step through the front door to appreciate the effective floor-plan, artistic architectural lines, quality floor tiling, chic window treatments, designer lighting and an abundance of windows. Presenting a free-flowing living area, roomy offset kitchen and sun-filled bedrooms you are sure to want to call this your new home!
1. 1998 built 'Paddington Place', quality built and nicely upgraded executive apartment
2. Open plan kitchen with gas cook-top and wide benchtops
3. 3 BIG bedrooms and 2 nicely tiled bathrooms with quality fittings
4. 2 great courtyards that are perfect for entertaining!
5. Gas hot water, reverse cycle air conditioning and feature architraves throughout
6. A quiet position in the complex
7. Resort style complex facilities including pool, gymnasium and off-street visitor car bays
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 87sqm, Courtyards: 8sqm + 15sqm, Carbay: 17sqm, Store: 1sqm, Total: 128sqm
Council: $1,748/a, Water: $1,083/a, Strata: $1,024/q
Positioned just minutes walk to our bustling Perth City centre the area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- 120m to closest cafe (BOOespresso)
- 190m to closet bus stop
- 270m to Robertson Park
- 900m to Northbridge restaurant strip
- 1.6kms to Perth CBD
- 2km to Elizabeth Quay
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.