1a Nadilo Drive, Spearwood
*** VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY ***
Purchase today before interstate & overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket of ELIZA PONDS ESTATE. Enjoy the future lifestyle on offer by being just a short drive to the Coogee Marina or beautiful WA beaches & only short stroll to great cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and great schools.
Treat yourself to something special by moving into this modern & cleverly designed 2016 built home set on a low maintenance 320sqm block. Why wait & build when this home leaves you with nothing to do but enjoy the freshness of a brand new, contemporary home in a convenient coastal location close to all amenities. This beautiful property could be your very own private sanctuary designed to relax and enjoy the finer things in life.
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, air conditioning and Ensuite
- Two spacious upstairs bedrooms both with walk in robes and air conditioning
- Theatre with air conditioning and full blackout roller blinds
- Library room
- Open plan kitchen that flows into formal living, dining area and family activity area with powerful air conditioning.
- Covered outdoor patio with double stacker sliding door access in to the open plan living/kitchen area
- Pantry/scullery off the kitchen with dishwasher and sink for convenience while entertaining
- Upstairs bathroom plus separate toilet
- Downstairs powder room
- Massive separate laundry
- Study-nook in cleverly designed upstairs hallway
- Enormous double garage with 2.4m clearance height for the 4wd plus plenty of area for a workshop/storage
- massive store room under stairs/ Harry Potter style bedroom 😊
- Grand double front door that enters into a light roomy hall way and stairwell to the upstairs.
Size & Rates:
Council: $1525/a Water: $1,437/a
Internal: 250sqm, Outdoor: 119sqm, Garage/workshop: 42sqm, porch: 3sqm, TOTAL: 414sqm
- Approx. 50m Santorini Park
- Approx. 80m to Bus Stops
- Approx. 300m to Tickety Boo Cafe
- Approx. 1.5km Newton primary school
- Approx. 2.1km to Port Coogee Marina
- Approx. 3.3km to South Coogee primary school
- Approx. 4.2km to South Fremantle Senior High School
- UberEats available at the address
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Tama MacFater on 0406 282 184 or Kennie Chung on 0433 573 307 today to arrange your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.